Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He need an intense off season training program, otherwise he probably won't make the squad most of the time if they make the EPL. And they for sure improve their squad and will have a busy summer in case of promotion.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ghoddos is a highly skilled technical player, once he is fully fit he will be Brentford's star player. Glad to see that their coach also sees how good of a player Saman is, he is in the right club and i hope they will qualify for the Premier League.

Comment

the fact that brentford bought him on a permanent means that they see star quality in him. i think that if they qualify to the prem, next year will be his true breakout season

Comment

I hope nobody actually questions his quality and skills now....we know saman has those things to play on EPL regularly. His shape, conditioning and sharpness just needs to improve which it will in due time m. We have already seen big improvements in a period of time which Thomas Frank even said himself. He will be fine.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Final Brentford vs Swansea city sat. May 29 at 7:00Am Pacific time, 10Am eastern

Comment

If Swansea go up they'll be relegated in record quick time, utterly crap.

Comment

Swansea won the aggregate after the 1-1 draw vs Barnsley earlier today. Brentford will face them at Wembley next Saturday May 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM EST (NY). The match will be broadcasted live by ESPN+ for subscriber in the US. I doubt that it will happen yet I choose to hope that Saman will start and score. Brentford has a good chance to win this final and get promoted to EPL. It will be great if Saman could celebrate the promotion with his teammates and then hop on a flight to join TM in Bahrain. We definitely need him.

Go Saman!

Comment

It is only one of the 4 + the two top teams that will promote?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    It is only one of the 4 + the two top teams that will promote?
                    Yes sir

Comment

Yes, only 1 of the playoff teams will promote

Comment

Saman Ghoddos called up to Iran squad for World Cup Qualifiers

Dragan Skočić's men resume their Second Round Group C campaign in June after an 18-month break. They currently sit in third place, having taken six points from four games, with only the eight group winners and four best second-placed teams going through to the Third Round.

All four games will be played in Bahrain with Team Melli beginning against Hong Kong at the Sheikh Ali bin Mohammed Al Khalifa Stadium on Thursday 3 June, kick-off 3.30pm. They then face Bahrain at the Bahrain National Stadium the following Monday, kick-off 5.30pm before Cambodia are their opponents at the same venue on 11 June, kick-off 3.30pm. It is then back to the Sheikh Ali bin Mohammed Al Khalifa Stadium for a potentially huge game against neighbours Iraq on 15 June, 5.30pm.

Iran currently sit three points behind Bahrain and five behind Iraq with a game in hand on each. The first group of games was played back in the autumn of 2019 with Iran beating Hong Kong and Cambodia, the latter 14-0, before a pair of narrow defeats to Bahrain and Iraq.

Saman was suspended for that first batch of games but did return to the Iran squad for a friendly against Uzbekistan last October to win his 22nd international cap. He also has two international goals to his name.

Since joining The Bees, initially on loan last September, Saman has made 46 appearances in all competitions, scoring four goals. He netted his first for the Club in January's Emirates FA Cup Third Round win over Middlesbrough before grabbing the only goal as we beat Luton in the Sky Bet Championship 11 days later. In between those two goals he also made his stay in TW8 permanent, signing a two-and-a-half-year deal. His other Brentford goals came in the home wins over Bristol City and Stoke City.

https://www.brentfordfc.com/news/202...up-qualifiers/

Comment

If they win on Saturday, there's a high chance Ghoddos' blood alcohol levels will probably mean he'll still be drunk right up until the Iraq game. Still, he could have 20 pints and 12 sambucas during pre-match and he'd still have more about him than his PGPL colleagues.

Comment

Let’s hope bees don’t choke & actually show up fir the match & their players put in a shift as in last game..!
                            If they approach it high energy & intent as the last match when their backs against it then they will prevail relatively easily but I’m afraid that Favorites tag-line could kill their mindset & fire back..!?:/
                            It’s Paramount for Frank to properly fire up his troops for this final, favorites don’t mean shitt in winner-take-all matches & it often boils down to hunger & which side wants it more ..! they better be prepared for bunch of G-rolling & other mindfking bs gamesmanships ..!
                            Saman hopefully gets some minutes off the bench !? But he better show up ready to hustle & put it out on the line ..! You don’t wanna be remembered as the guy who no-showed that day or the one who made that vital mistake that costed the club over a 100mil ..! but No pressure
                            Saman with a late 2nd half screamer to win them promotion..! instant Club Legend Status ..!

Comment

It would be great to see Saman in EPL. But Swansea is not a bad team by 2nd tier standards. They have a pretty decent coach in Cooper. After a year of mismanagement by their previous coach (I do not remember his name!!!) who took a former EPL team and finished a disappointing 10th in 2nd tier, Cooper took over. He improved the team to 6th place last year and 4th place this year. Though Brentford should be better, I would not count Swansea out by any means.

What happened to Swansea' previous failure of a coach you ask?!!! Not sure, but he was a con-artist, so I am sure he did ok.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                                It would be great to see Saman in EPL. But Swansea is not a bad team by 2nd tier standards. They have a pretty decent coach in Cooper. After a year of mismanagement by their previous coach (I do not remember his name!!!) who took a former EPL team and finished a disappointing 10th in 2nd tier, Cooper took over. He improved the team to 6th place last year and 4th place this year. Though Brentford should be better, I would not count Swansea out by any means.

What happened to Swansea' previous failure of a coach you ask?!!! Not sure, but he was a con-artist, so I am sure he did ok.
                                Eh I have watched Swansea a few times and didn’t think highly of them at all they are not a tough team to beat and should not be much of a challenge for Brentford honestly. Brentford has a lot more quality and Swansea seemed to have a lot of good luck this season. The bees should win pretty comfortably but then again these play off games always seem to come down to the wire.

Swansea really lacked creativity and any offensive threat vs Barnsley in the first round so things are looking promising for Brentford as long as they have their head on straight and show up.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X