X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats for now guys!

Comment

Should be favourites in the final asother 2 sides aren't as good as these 2. Ghoddos with barely a touch but at least he gets used to the high pressure games.

Comment

Brentford through baby
        sammy with a meh little cameo but all is good ftb

this was the tricky tie for brentford
        i believe they are for most part through to EPL NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Should be favourites in the final asother 2 sides aren't as good as these 2. Ghoddos with barely a touch but at least he gets used to the high pressure games.
          Yeah he really didn’t see the ball much his team mates looked for him once or twice and before it got to saman was unluckily deflected away by a Bournemouth defender. His touches were all positive for the most part but no real impact.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The lead commentator for this match was awesome.

“Brentford, pardon the pun, buzzing around Bournemouth.”

That was definitely an intentional pun

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Yeah he really didn’t see the ball much his team mates looked for him once or twice and before it got to saman was unluckily deflected away by a Bournemouth defender. His touches were all positive for the most part but no real impact.
              seemed to me he was sorta hiding from more involvement...!! really disappointing to see ... didnt want to slack him but gotta call it as i see it ..!!
              expected more guts and intent from him..!!

Comment

I don’t think he was hiding , he was looking to make space for himself but it was congested there and was playing further forward than he has been playing lately. I think they said there was 7 attack minded players on the pitch for them when he came on and even Pinnock was playing left wing 😃
                He made some nice blocks and little passes in the middle and kept the move going and also his run back tackle ( think it was on Billing) was brilliant and well cheered by the fans.

Really happy for Brentford, I have a lot of time for them as a club and they are run in the right manner with good people all around the club.

Comment

ARJ and Gholi have more creativity and inspiration about them, Ghoddos will really come into his own when we hold a lead and need to retain possession.

Comment

Yeah i wasn't noticing him at all, when you guys said he was subbed in i was still looking for him after few min even lol
                    Anyway good thing they won. And i couldn't stand this Begovic guy after Bosnia match in 2014.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m glad they won this game.

Just my two cents here about Ghoddos this season. I’ve watched the majority of his games and I’ve noticed that he’s much better in the games where he started.

He did good and came in with goals and assists as well when he was played slightly further up the pitch and when he was given set piece duty he produced as well.

I just don’t think he’s an impact sub. He’s much better when he starts.

And I think he’s honestly done well when playing as a deep midfielder as well, even when we all know that isn’t his natural position.

Hopefully they promote and we can see saman continue to grow into his role at brentford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^ fair enough overall assessment ...!! however in the off season, he really needs to work on his pace and intensity of action..!! atm , he looks flat out too slow and sluggish for Championship football, che berese be EPL.... if they hopefully promote..!!
                        he really needs to hire a top pro personal trainer to whip him into shape.... he certainly has the all important composure, vision and overall game smarts and quality to compete at the top levels... but he wont even come close to becoming a regular sub in EPL, if he doesnt pick up the pace .... literally...!!

Comment

I was going to ask why he’s not starting, and this sums it up nicely. But why does he need to hire a personal trainer? Is that not available to him through the club?? I can’t imagine that wouldn’t be available even at the Championship level, especially on a team about to be promoted to the EPL.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                            I was going to ask why he’s not starting, and this sums it up nicely. But why does he need to hire a personal trainer? Is that not available to him through the club?? I can’t imagine that wouldn’t be available even at the Championship level, especially on a team about to be promoted to the EPL.
                            I’m honestly not sure but I specifically remember saman saying earlier this season that getting used to the much shorter interval between games was quite hard for him. As in he wasn’t doing his recovery/ training in a way that would best suit him per the harsh championship schedule

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              ^ fair enough overall assessment ...!! however in the off season, he really needs to work on his pace and intensity of action..!! atm , he looks flat out too slow and sluggish for Championship football, che berese be EPL.... if they hopefully promote..!!
                              he really needs to hire a top pro personal trainer to whip him into shape.... he certainly has the all important composure, vision and overall game smarts and quality to compete at the top levels... but he wont even come close to becoming a regular sub in EPL, if he doesnt pick up the pace .... literally...!!
                              I definitely agree. I still think he can shed a few more pounds, he was quicker at ostersunds and during our WC 18 games

Comment

Good to see Brentfored turned this game around, they have more quality than Bournemouth and it showed. The final will be exciting and it would be amazing to have two Iranian players in the Premier League simultaneously (if Jahanbakhsh continues to stay at Brighton), I don't think we ever had that before.

Comment

Working...
                                X