X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT
    0-1
    Waste of my freaking time watching this bs game
    if they just gonna play our boy for 5 shitty minutes then i hope they loose the next game too

im fairly sure they'll bench our boy till late next game too and choke again in promotion battle..!

Comment

Well, on the bright side, Saman may be able to join the TM training camp sooner than later (if they can't progress past Bournemouth).

Comment

There is return leg, right?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, there is on May 22nd @ Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            There is return leg, right?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            Correct. But if they play again like they did today, Saman will be on a plane to Kish in 8 days...

Comment

Game is on Saturday around 6:30am central time. I'll be watching the replay it seems.
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

If they don't get promoted which is likely scenario, they need to find a new manager, but keep as much as of their player development structure in place.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  If they get relegated which is likely scenario, they need to find a new manager, but keep as much as of their player development structure in place.
                  what are you talking about? lol
                  Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                    what are you talking about? lol
                    Misspoke, I meant to say "not promoted"

Comment

I hate this play off BS. You finished 3rd after 60 games, why you still have to play against the 6th

Comment

If I remember correctly away goals don’t count unless they go into extra time in the second leg and then they do.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I hate this play off BS. You finished 3rd after 60 games, why you still have to play against the 6th
                          I agree. PL doesn't have a playoff for third team relegation. Why should Championship have one for promotion to PL?

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            only because of the television revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              If I remember correctly away goals don’t count unless they go into extra time in the second leg and then they do.
                              What? So if they win 2-1 in the 2nd leg it’ll still go to ET instead of Bournemouth just winning?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                What? So if they win 2-1 in the 2nd leg it’ll still go to ET instead of Bournemouth just winning?
                                Yep, then if Bournemouth are still 2-1 up after extra time then they go through (I’m sure this is the scenario , either that or I dreamt it).

Comment

Working...
                                X