Iranians @ North American Leagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Kaveh's potential? He's only 20.
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      https://sofifa.com/player/261693

68 according to FIFA 22

In all seriousness, he could become the greatest ever Iranian-American to play the game since he's still so young. Only time will tell how his career trajectory pans out.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I’ve seen him play 4-5 times now. He is as promising as any CB we have in Iran IMO….he has great tools for a CB. When he makes mistakes it seems more about inexperience or other crap players around him he may be trying to compensate for like the second goal today where he was caught in between 2 attackers and hesitated on who to cover.

His physique is decent, has a little bit of quickness for a CB and decent strength for a 20 year old. He is not TM material just yet but absolutely has TM potential IMO. Worth watching and keeping tabs on.
        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 05-10-2022, 11:06 PM.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Last second goal! 2-2

Game is going to extra time

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I’ve seen him play 4-5 times now. He is as promising as any CB we have in Iran IMO….he has great tools for a CB. When he makes mistakes it seems more about inexperience or other crap players around him he may be trying to compensate for like the second goal today where he was caught in between 2 attackers and hesitated on who to cover.

His physique is decent, has a little bit of quickness for a CB and decent strength for a 20 year old. He is not TM material just yet but absolutely had TM potential IMO. Worth watching and keeping tabs on.
            Agree with your points, & another thing I've been impressed by today is his dribbling and quick passing when under pressure from the forwards

Comment

4-2 extra time win, Kaveh Rad & SKC are through to the round of 16

Comment

Highlights:

Comment

Hojabrpour starting Canadian Championship cup game, game is on OneSoccer

Comment

Beitashour starting US Open Cup match, game is on ESPN+

https://www.fotmob.com/match/3866378...olorado-rapids

Comment

Good that he is starting….Rosenberry was not very good last game vs San Jose so hopefully with a strong performance here Beita gets his spot back in league games.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Damn looks like Beitashour is captain!

Comment

TMF jaan are you watching? I just turned it on and saw they paused it for lightening. How did steevie boy do the first 20 mins?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

TMF jaan are you watching? I just turned it on and saw they paused it for lightening. How did steevie boy do the first 20 mins?
                            Yeah they just went on a weather delay, currently watching both the Hojabrpour and Beitashour games. Beita's been solid & good so far, looks like he's playing RWB/RM.

Comment

His physique is decent, has a little bit of quickness for a CB and decent strength for a 20 year old. He is not TM material just yet but absolutely has TM potential IMO. Worth watching and keeping tabs on.
                              This is excellent. I really hope Skocic and co. are keeping up with his developments. MLS has had some great transfers to great European clubs the past few years. He is very young for a CB and he may get one if he continues working hard and improving.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This is excellent. I really hope Skocic and co. are keeping up with his developments. MLS has had some great transfers to great European clubs the past few years. He is very young for a CB and he may get one if he continues working hard and improving.
                                Absolutely…..I want to reiterate he is a very raw talent and has a lot of developing left to do. If you compare 21 yr old majid Hosseini to 20 yr old rad the latter is FAR behind where majid was at that age but the good news is MLS does a great job at developing young talent and is also a physically demanding league. If he can break into the squad regularly and get some good shifts in that’ll be a great starting point. I was hoping that would happen this year so in the best case scenario he had a good year he would be a major asset vs USA but honestly it’s just too early for him still IMO.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X