Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I like to see that happen but In all honesty that would be some silly "Bache bazi" UCL . PSG will be crowned if those teams get crossed out of UCL!
    Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Is there a chance Porto would be bought back into the CL if Chelsea and RM are removed due to the Super League news?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      As much as I like to see that happen but In all honesty that would be some silly "Bache bazi" UCL . PSG will be crowned if those teams get crossed out of UCL!
      As stated in the tweets, that’s an option but is less likely to happen because of the TV rights. There’s gonna have to be 5 UCL games to end the season and if the teams get banned, replacements are likely

Comment

Yes I do understand that this could be an option but its highly unlikely to happen. It will be called UL(losers)L ! The chances are we're gonna see Bayern that has been knocked out of UCL by PSG playing against them in finals.
        Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
        As stated in the tweets, that’s an option but is less likely to happen because of the TV rights. There’s gonna have to be 5 UCL games to end the season and if the teams get banned, replacements are likely

Comment

Yes I do understand that this could be an option but its highly unlikely to happen. It will be called UL(losers)L ! The chances are we're gonna see Bayern that has been knocked out of UCL by PSG playing against them in finals.
          If the teams get banned I think it’s more likely than not. Atalanta instead of Bayern is in consideration too apparently to avoid a PSG-Bayern rematch

Comment

Comment

Depending on how much resources the thirty dozen have already spent on this coup d'etat, it is likely that they back off and scrap it for the time being. But regardless I really hope that FIFA punishes these dirty dozen money grabbing corrupt clubs so they never ever think of taking over by forming an oligarchy again.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                I have 3 favourites in FC Porto and all 3 got 7

Marchesin, Mbemba and ofcourse our Mehdi
                Mbemba is one of my favorite players on Porto too... Does a lot of the dirty work. Super underrated player.

Comment

Don't think so. Too much TV revenue would be lost.

Comment

I gotta say favorite porto players for me right now,
                    Pepe who seems to have tamed his temper and is like an experienced general at the back
                    Sergi Oliveira, definition of a big time player, quality on the shot come to mind
                    Marchesin, who should easily be argentinas starting keeper right now

Comment

for those of you (me lol) who ever thought Taremi and Diaz are not mates
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

This super league idea is falling apart...

https://sports.yahoo.com/chelsea-sup...175927588.html

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

Cowards. They want to avoid punishment. Notice how the 2 teams who are in the CL semi-finals are desperate to stay?

After their executives signed contracts and planned this for months (maybe years) the first second they risk losing a penny, they bail out.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post

did they really expect their masterplan to work in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              for those of you (me lol) who ever thought Taremi and Diaz are not mates
                              Roozbeh jan, this is before Taremi's goal last weekend . In this game, actually Diaz did exact same thing against Taremi when he scored the winner.

Comment

LOL. Someone is jumping the gun with photoshop on who's going to win the Puskas award.

Comment

Working...
                                X