This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Have you seen the rest of that guys tweets, if I was Taremi I’d be putting an extra lock on my bedroom door.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      What the heck happened here. I missed that...it occurred after the final whistle.
      if my portuguese lip reading is correct I think i can make out pepe saying "I hope you are replaced with Pouraliganji" ? Can somebody confirm

Comment

if my portuguese lip reading is correct I think i can make out pepe saying "I hope you are replaced with Pouraliganji" ? Can somebody confirm

Comment

Comment

I call BS

Comment

no i can confirm he said Hossaini not PAG...!
              in exact translation was "forget about that greedy PoolAliGanj, I hope you are replaced with Majid Hossain ..!!""

but seriously what was that all about ..?

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                I think Loum nearly scored own goal. pepe was pissed off with him?
                was it him who tried to clear the cross to CK instead his header nearly snuck in far post and the rebound was hit against the cross bar ..??
                leave it to Pepe to pull off such antics..!! lol probably Loum has been challenging him hard in training for game minutes and there isnt much love lust between the two as a result..??

Comment

What a bunch of cherto pert - no sane coach should ever tolerate even the smallest of a PHYSICAL altercation. Yelling is fine, hand gestures are fine, putting your hands on a team mate and shoving them is not.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What the heck happened here. I missed that...it occurred after the final whistle.
                    Lmao AC2004 flashbacks..

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                      The goal he scored was a joke. a lot of his goals haven't been that great. Just expectation of when our players go to a better league they dont do as well. these leagues are soft (holland portugal and russia).
                      Honestly you're being too unfair to our boy here. He topped the league's goal scorer sheet with a mediocre team, that by itself is a great achievement, especially given the fact that it was his first European football experience (Rize spor does not count in all fairness, as the circumstances at the time were all hostile and unbearable) Then this year he has been scoring, earning penalties for his team out of his own creativity, And so far once again one of the top goal scorers of the league. True Portugal's league is not top 3 of Europe, but certainly among the top 7.

Anyway feels amazing to see him impress week in week out. And I don't care how and in what fashion he scores. As long as he scores and helps his team with his assists and penalties, I am happy!

Comment

actually his goal today was not the easiest of finishes. of course you would expect him to put it away and he did, but the ball came at pace and was bouncing (took a considerable bounce right before it got to him).
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                          actually his goal today was not the easiest of finishes. of course you would expect him to put it away and he did, but the ball came at pace and was bouncing (took a considerable bounce right before it got to him).
                          dont tell that to resident "fans" who wait around armed for our players to have a bad game so they can just chime in that they suck. Then when they perform excellently try to downplay that too.

yeah porto suck, the fact they are in CL ro16 and their best player is taremi means nothing, his goals are not bikes or rabona or robben cut from left and top corner, we should instead say what hes doing is very basic and mediocre. 10 goals a game should be expected in such a league as portugal (bc those were the numbers bruno fernandes, diogo jota, joao felix, etc were putting up).

Comment

Comment

Taremi's goal gives FC Porto three points and overtakes Benfica

The lone goal of the match was scored in the 15th minute, with the national champions taking advantage of the Benfica slide

A goal by Iranian Mehdi Taremi today guaranteed FC Porto three points at Farense's home, in a match for the 15th round of the I League, allowing the dragons to isolate themselves in second place.

The solitary goal of the match was scored in the 15th minute, with the national champions taking advantage of Benfica's slide at Estádio da Luz, by drawing 1-1 against Nacional.

With this victory, FC Porto isolates itself in second place, now with 35 points, just one less than the commander Sporting, who on Tuesday plays at Boavista's house, and two more than Benfica, while the team Algarve keeps 17th and penultimate place, with 12.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13276609.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                What a bunch of cherto pert - no sane coach should ever tolerate even the smallest of a PHYSICAL altercation. Yelling is fine, hand gestures are fine, putting your hands on a team mate and shoving them is not.
                                dont equate what coach says in media to play down situations and not throw his guys under bus to what he says to them behind closed doors.

apology from Mamadou Loum post match...

"I would like to apologize to all fans of @FCPorto for the unfortunate incident that occurred tonight. This should never have happened. @officialpepe is an older brother and I have learned a lot from him."

SC has a very good grip on this group and has instilled strong culture in dressing room that is with Mehdi's excellent individual performances the biggest reason for their success so far this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X