This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Brb off to view some AK8 videos on youtube with some baby oil to hand.
    If he had Cristiano's mentality he could have been a Ballon d'OR winner, he was that good.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      i think the two of them could make for deadly duo up front ... especially in the league for Porto..!!

ps
      as a note, in the past Marega has been the subject of much racial abuse in Portugal football and his rather defiant and in your face attitude towards the fans who have subjected him to those ugly insults, has incited further hate...!! so at least some of those loud mouths on social media who are demanding his benching in favor of Mehdi arent really as big of Taremi fans as they pretend to be and more that of a Marega haters..!! many of them may not even be Porto fans ...? just trying to stir up shittt for the club..?? ha ha
      I think most porto fans in general accept that he has been an important player for them in recent years. He actually has a nice final pass and runs hard for 90 mins. But right now its super obvious he is not in the form necessary to lead the line on his own. His touch looks shit, his finishing in 1v1s leaving a lot to be desired, and generally offering zero in behind. That the point they are trying to make. IF he is to start it needs to be in a 2 where he can actually show his strengths, bc their game is way to predictable with him as a sole CF.

Porto have a ton of offensive firepower. Otavio, Luis Diaz, Corona, Marega, Taremi, Felipe Anderson need to be utilized properly by SC and then this team, who also have a solid midfield base with Uribe, Pony tail guy, Grujic can easily make a solid CL run if the guy starts picking the right team and not pussying out so much in crunch games. An iranian has simply never played for a team this loaded since AK8 days.

Taremi is actually a very fast player both in a sprint and in speed of mind. Deceptively so. This opens up a lot of space for marega to get the ball to feet and combine with mids and thats what we saw yesterday. In the league for sure he can play two up top ad frankly vs olympiakos and marseille he should have no problems with that either. I would say taremi's combination of high IQ play (seriously his IQ and feel for the game is much higher than even this level) and physical prowess-hes built like a horse and is super hard to push off the ball when in full motion, is possibly the best for an iranian ever? Its a major asset to have and I think concensus in portugal now is that SC needs to use it and not waste any more time.

This two week break off the back of a MOTM display to just train with team and cement his position is perfect. we could see him blow up in the second half of CL group stage, and porto seem favorites to advance from their group now as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        Noooo how did I miss that?!?!!
        But at least your prediction came true my brotha!

Comment

Good quality highlight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNgi6tE3oJk

What a performance!!! Was it fan's pressure that finally paid off, or was it the coach waiting for the right time for him? Doesn't really matter now.
          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            Good quality highlight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNgi6tE3oJk

What a performance!!! Was it fan's pressure that finally paid off, or was it the coach waiting for the right time for him? Doesn't really matter now.

What i've noticed is that Corona is one of the players that doesn't seem so selfish and actually tries to provide service for his teamates.

That luiz diaz guy is very skilled on the ball but he's such a ball hog and literally just runs around and takes a tokhmy shot even when he has like 4 teamates around the box.

Coaching staff need to iron that shit out with him, because if he actually learns how to pass he will be another massive profit sale for them in the future.
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

i wonder if SC was involved in his subbing in decision ? or if the temp caretaker cowboy his own way out there..??
              if latter then it could perhaps come back to hunt Mehdi's playing minutes if SC is kept in charge..??

maybe the temp. caretaker was making a case for himself to make his position permanent ..?

any vids of SC's reaction when mehdi was subbed in..?

Comment

i wonder if SC was involved in his subbing in decision ? or if the temp caretaker cowboy his own way out there..??
                if latter then it could perhaps come back to hunt Mehdi's playing minutes if SC is kept in charge..??

maybe the temp. caretaker was making a case for himself to make his position permanent ..?

Yeh it would be interesting to know what the dynamic was here. It was a really early sub!!! It would be very risky for the interim coach Bruno to do this on his own, knowing that SC is watching and will be back. On the other hand, if Bruno thinks SC is on shaky grounds, this may help if SC has to leave.

Either way, I think this was a huge booster for Taremi. Good for him.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Bruno(assistant coach) confirmed post match that this decision was preplanned with SC if they went behind and certain things were happening in the game. He did not do it on his own accord lol. But the guy does seem competent and is favorite to succeed SC if he does leave/is fired. This is common practice in portugal.

Comment

At first glance, I was disappointed that I didn’t see Mehdi in any of these celebration photos. But then I figured out what Super Bock is

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      At first glance, I was disappointed that I didn’t see Mehdi in any of these celebration photos. But then I figured out what Super Bock is
                      Super Bock should make non alcoholic ones just for Mehdi and other muslim team mates. It is worth it as they should be in the celebrations.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Mehdi agar bekhaatere riske tanbih shodan az jomhoorie eslaami nabood tooye akshaa dore shisheye Super Bock micharkhid.

Super Bock hich niyaazi nadaare baraye bazikonhaaye "mosalmoon" naaz kone.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

they should make a SuperBock Halaal and have mehdi be the face of their new brew..!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

^Zeki baba .... WEAK....!! 👎
                                man migam koone laghe Porto / SC o hame jado aabadeshoon, especially when it comes to reporting to National duty..!!

he doesnt look like needing any adaptation to me... its more like his teammates/coach who need to calm their tits a bit on the pitch and instead trust their teammates near them with a pass once in a while and their technical staff stressing out the concept of TEAMWORK in Porto, that is if they are to have realistic Championship and CL playoff glory aspirations this season..!!
                                otherwise its gonna right back to kiri results and further fans backlash and controversy for mehdi and Porto team as soon as they face a semi-decent quality opponent again in the league or CL..!

Comment

Working...
                                X