Figured he’d only get trash minutes again today

Vid o goal ..!?
          I only saw the cele..!
          Here you go:
          https://twitter.com/SPORTTVPortugal/...427762176?s=09

Comment

Damesh garm
            Whatta emphatic finish ..!
            What transpired his early sub in !? Injury !?

Hope to see him feature more from here on ..especially in CL..!

Comment

Translation: “I am very, very happy to have scored and helped the team to win. I will do my best for our fans. I want more of this for myself and the team. Together, I hope we get the best.”

Not so subtle reference to SC. The assistant coach who subbed Taremi in at 31' is a hero, while SC was left fuming in the stands (due to his red card suspension). No matter how you look at it, Mehdi comes up on top and SC looks silly.

Comment

Comment

Comment

All 3 Porto goals.

Also, I believe Sergio was awarded the MOTM. Though the post above shows Mehdi getting an MVP award. Not sure the criteria for each (fan votes? etc?)

Comment

What i found extremely interesting is the way how Marega has been cheering with him. I saw it in one of the former games as well. Seems the two of them along well. would be interesting to see that duo more often together!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        All 3 Porto goals.

Also, I believe Sergio was awarded the MOTM. Though the post above shows Mehdi getting an MVP award. Not sure the criteria for each (fan votes? etc?)

I think one was awarded by league and one by club

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          What i found extremely interesting is the way how Marega has been cheering with him. I saw it in one of the former games as well. Seems the two of them along well. would be interesting to see that duo more often together!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                          From the few games I have watched them play, I think a 2 forward system suits this team well. As we have seen with TM, Taremi is very unselfish and excels playing with a partner up top.

Comment

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Vítor Bruno explained Taremi's entry in the first half

Iranian striker entered the first half of FC Porto-Portimonense and made his debut with blue and white.

Mehdi Taremi was FC Porto's bet at a time when the dragons lost to Portimonense. The Iranian striker was replaced by Uribe in the first half, shortly after half an hour into the game, and scored the goal of the turnaround at the start of the second half.

In a press conference, Vítor Bruno, deputy of Sérgio Conceição who guided the blue and white team due to the head coach's punishment, explained the entrance of the former Rio Ave.

"With the arrival of Taremi we tried to have some weight in front, a reference to keep the ball and someone to be more aggressive when attacking the goal. It was planned, being honest as I have been from the beginning. The macro decisions are already defined base, I think it worked, it has nothing to do with Matheus [Uribe] alone, who is medium. It was time to move, the game was asking for that and thank God it worked ", affirmed Vítor Bruno, after FC Porto's 3-1 win.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13013712.html

Comment

Working...
                                X