This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-1.

taremi again crucial. Wins ball back in midfield pressuring their CM. Porto get up on the quick break in two passes and corona squares for sergio who slots home.

taremi changed this game.

Comment

Another intervention by Taremi
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        Bastard sergio stole Taremi's goal : /

These guys dont give mehdi any good passes. Feel bad for him
        Not really bro. He was ahead of Mehdi.

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
          Not really bro. He was ahead of Mehdi.
          he occupied his space...mehdi was already making the run. the whole porto team keeps doing that...they crash into each other for headers and shots. everyone wants to score

Comment

Lol what a idiot nr 23, Taremi free and he takes a foolish shot... Even commentator said it was for Taremi.. Coach needs to settle with this selfish behavior on Porto team.

Comment

Liga Nos is the most non-European football I ever seen. These guys are just so selfish.

Comment

Congratulations! Really enjoyed watching this game.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

taremi could have had a hattrick if these mfers werent so selfish.

No wonder marega has low goal total.

Anyways, Taremi cemented himself as main player tonight. And he showed again you do not throw in towel and start crying, asking for transfer, and wishing you went to braga after just a few weeks. You need to have a longer term vision and more self belief than that.

Going into an international break with his stock high is good. He gets two weeks of consistent training without games to better gel with team and carry out coaches instructions. I think he will end up playing a key role.

Comment

Porto was much better when he came on and his goal and contributions afterwards changed the game.

Marega, Taremi, and Oliveria were great together and created all the chances.

I still think there is a little too much selfish play in the box from porto players but it will change.

I think the coach will see how good marega and taremi were together.

The team looked much more dynamic with two strikers.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

We managed to convince Pothead Take II, let’s now do it for Pothead de Origin and produce the Same fortunes for our Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Comment

At Rio Ave he was the main man, most of the time the players around him would look to set him up to get the goals. At Porto they are all going for goal, as was said you can see why actually there strikers didn’t get 20+ goals in the league last season.

Comment

Look at the love Mehdi gets from the entire team. Even players off the bench. Well done Mehdi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              At Rio Ave he was the main man, most of the time the players around him would look to set him up to get the goals. At Porto they are all going for goal, as was said you can see why actually there strikers didn’t get 20+ goals in the league last season.
                              True so many selfish moves unlike Taremi’s team play. It’s so obvious and easily fixable by Sergio?
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...705411589?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X