Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diaz needed to lay that off to back to taremi first time. would have been textbook play. selfish instead and fucked it up.

taremi playing great.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      diaz needed to lay that off to back to taremi first time. would have been textbook play. selfish instead and fucked it up.

taremi playing great.
      He also had another real selfish play in the first half too where he could have caught Mehdi on a clear through-pass.

Comment

The joy on Mehdi’s face! Well deserved!

Sergio chetori?

Comment

nice header on target by taremi. Again great positioning.

He is so smart in his runs and positioning in box. A totally different dimension to marega and they actually compliment each other well.

Comment

porto playing sheeeet bad

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              nice header on target by taremi. Again great positioning.

He is so smart in his runs and positioning in box. A totally different dimension to marega and they actually compliment each other well.
              I think this is true too. Marega bodies people a lot and requires defensive attention. Maybe similar to Dzyuba and Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Sergio chetori?
                He's banned lol

Comment

Taremi’s energy management skill is exemplary amongst Iranian players. Look at his movements he doesn’t burst forward instead he times his run, exerts when needed and uses space to his full advantage.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Expecting way more for Porto. Lucky taremi got his goal . Thought this would be a better team
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Taremi and Marega working well together, Mehdi almost has a hockey assist.

Comment

Taremi Oliveira and marega having nice quick touches between eachother and creating a lot of danger together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I like this 2 striker set up honestly it feels like Porto's got better linkup play going forward as opposed to the other single target man approach

Comment

I would love to see Taremi and Marega start. They fit perfectly together imo. Marega reminds me a lot of Dzyuba since they both play pretty phisical and both can play that deadly pass perfectly. Also love how much Marega enjoyed Mehdis Goal...you could easily tell from his smile he was really happy for Mehdi.

Comment

3-1 Oliveira. Much needed 3 points and great game by mehdi. Positives all around.

Comment

Bastard sergio stole Taremi's goal : /

These guys dont give mehdi any good passes. Feel bad for him

Comment

Working...
                                X