This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man migam dar in mored khoshbin bashim:

Yek fasl Mehdi dar Porto sayeshoo mikone. Tonest yek naghshe mohemi dar team in daashte baashe edame mide,

agar nashood fekr mikonam Carvalhal doost daare be tore gharzi Mehdi raa bebare Braga.

Pishanahad ke 100 % migire chon aghaaye gole lig ast.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Its way too early to panic.

Also the current striker may not suit us, but his statistics with Porto aren't that bad and like IAWT already stated, we wouldn't like it if it was the other way around and one of our players would lose his spot just like that.

Stats Marega ;

https://www.transfermarkt.nl/moussa-...spieler/283130
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
        Dude this is fuc*ked up anyway you look at it! Like I have been saying.. Had Taremi's name was Jose Gonzales and if Jose Gonzales was from Argentina with same qualities as Taremi, The Argentinian would have given chance way before... sigh......
        Your nationality plays a huge role

If he was a siah African, Brazilian, Argentine like you mentioned, he would be playing every minute

Comment

Sadly the momentum has died. Taremi was a hot striker on a roll....porto has managed to absolutely kill his momentum by now. Its been over 3 months since he played more than 20min in a game when he used to start every game. You dont kill a hot strikers momentum and say be patient on your chances, especially on an average team like Porto. Coach acts like he has bench of man city or bayern...FoH

Even if Marega is scoring every game, there is no reason to buy a top striker and not play him. I get it if he was bought for depth as if he was a veteran striker or a young one. But this is absolutely waste of talent, money and everything to scoop this guy and play games.

Comment

TBH I don't really care as long as all of our boys get paid lots of dosh and are training well and staying fit and can play well for TM. That is all that matters.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  sick top.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    sick top.
                    Sick quads!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Sick quads!
                      between mehdi's quads and sardar's calves thats one strong fckin leg LOL

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        between mehdi's quads and sardar's calves thats one strong fckin leg LOL
                        It's no wonder they're both aerial beasts (especially Sardar).

Comment

under pressure SC lucked out massively by favorable scheduling against even shittier opponents .... !!

if he still doesnt start or give at least a half of football to mehdi tomorrow then its gonna be loooong assss season for Mehdi and he may as well start looking for Loan moves elsewhere in the league for the upcoming winter...!! if he was shroud enough to negotiate an easy exit outa his 4 year contract ...???

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X