Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A *** edited ****20 year old gets a chance but an star international player who was the best goal scorer last season and has a world cup under his belt in his prime, does NOT get a chance... WTF!!!?

LANGUAGE PLEASE!!!
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 11-03-2020, 04:51 PM.
    sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

The Chinese who was playing in qatar, once again was subbed in way before taremi

Comment

He has 2 mins to prove his self... this is getting so old....
        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

The ref is yelling at Porto sub to hurry up.

Comment

Well, I wasted 88 minutes of my time waiting for Mehdi's 2 minutes of playing time.

Comment

It will take Taremi time to settle in. Competition is high so he must prove him self when he gets the chance

Comment

On for a couple trash minutes

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Well, I wasted 88 minutes of my time waiting for Mehdi's 2 minutes of playing time.
                  I don't even waste my time with game our players are injuried or unfairly benched.
                  Dont know how you still watch or follow brighton's game eg

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                    It will take Taremi time to settle in. Competition is high so he must prove him self when he gets the chance
                    Prove himself with 2 minutes of regulation time and no service?

Comment

well at least he was first CF off bench tonight, not evanilson.

Porto played well and got a well deserved win. Mehdi needs to be patient unlike the crying over here. IF SC really had personal agenda against him he wouldnt have even subbed him in tonight as he had toni martinez and evanilson available as well. If he maintains his sharpness when he gets his start he will take advantage of it.

Season is still very very early.

Comment

So damn disappointed. This is just not fair, team is leading 3-0, you have full control over the game, Marega is limping around the field like he's basically injured but you dont bring in last years top scorer in the same league. How the hell could a player like him prove himself by getting 3-5 minutes at the end of each game??? Of course, the other forwards scores when the start every damn game. And what I really dont understand is that why did they even buy Mehdi?

Comment

The guy gives him 4 trash minutes when he subs half the team, and then says he is one of the players with most playing time.
                          Honestly, screw him!
                          Last edited by _Navid_; 11-04-2020, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Porto played well and got a well deserved win. Mehdi needs to be patient unlike the crying over here. IF SC really had personal agenda against him he wouldnt have even subbed him in tonight as he had toni martinez and evanilson available as well. If he maintains his sharpness when he gets his start he will take advantage of it.

Or maybe he thinks subbing Taremi in min 88 still means that he plays him so he can say in media that Taremi gets playing time like he said last time...
                            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I agree but I don't see big difference between not be in subbed in and 2 trash minutes

Comment

Marega provides so little utility to his team. His movement is subpar. His touch is horrid. His decision making is questionable. Shocking the amount of confidence in him to not even be slightly shaken from the starting spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X