This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    You guys are funny. If we had an Iranian forward on the bench at Guardiola’s Barcelona, he would be the worst manager in Spain and Messi another overrated South American.
    Porto is having their worst start since 1993-94 season. Not exactly Guardiola’s Barcelona ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      You guys are funny. If we had an Iranian forward on the bench at Guardiola’s Barcelona, he would be the worst manager in Spain and Messi another overrated South American.
      I’m all for calling out biased hysteria of our players treatment, especially in the case of Potter/JB, but this ain’t nothing close to that. SG’s statement was the epitome of amateur and arrogant....he’s literally not playing Taremi out of spite. His starting XI hasn’t worked and instead of trying something new he’s sticking to the same XI that isn’t getting them results. As Diz said, nothing close to guardiola’s Barcelona
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Conceicao lost that argument when Marega’s stats were posted after their last League game.

Comment

I feel SC is going to pi$$ me twice tonight : by benching Taremi and not winning against Marseille.

Comment

If he starts will be a big surprise so I am keeping my hopes low

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              I feel SC is going to pi$$ me twice tonight : by benching Taremi and not winning against Marseille.
              On a scale of 1-Azizi’s equaliser against Australia, how much would you go ballistic if Taremi scores the winner against Marseille.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Porto is having their worst start since 1993-94 season. Not exactly Guardiola’s Barcelona ATM.
                And this isn’t exactly Brighton and Graham Potter. Sergio has won the league twice and the cup once since joining in 2017-18, which was their first title in 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                  On a scale of 1-Azizi’s equaliser against Australia, how much would you go ballistic if Taremi scores the winner against Marseille.
                  Just below! Tonight Marseille could break the number of losing games in a row in CL

Comment

he looks happy tonight at least!

Comment

On the bench.

Comment

Benched as expected

Comment

Evanilson will play before him (in case Marega is subbed), Taremi will not play today.

Comment

notice felipe anderson not even in squad! There is big competition and I dont think coach is unfairly singling out taremi, although he is very stubborn.

I find concerning him not starting in subsequent league matches yet. But for CL, its not surprising he doesnt change lineup that won him league yet, even if that is costing the team. There are no new signings apart from sarr who has to start due to pepe injury and zaidu who replaced departing telles.

Comment

LOL I searched Marega highlights on youtube and this is what I got for his goals and skills as top hit for 2020.

Please check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZhtwXbWr58

It's pretty amazing how many sitters he has misses in the highlight alone LOL...

Comment

Selecting a team is not easy and is always a coach prerogative.

We should just hope our boys are selected and if they are not accept that may be they don't fit in the game plan, they are reserved for future or someone else is simply fitter. This is a professional league. A coach is usually the first one to face the sack if he gets it wrong. So let's chill out.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X