This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
    C*ntcecaio sounds like a spiteful person. Almost as if he doesn’t want to start Taremi because he wants to stick it to the fans.

Comment

I love the fan reactions to that tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        C*ntcecaio sounds like a spiteful person. Almost as if he doesn’t want to start Taremi because he wants to stick it to the fans.
        fk him, guess i sorta expected the hotheaded asshole to react as such..!!
        the real problem with Porto struggles lies with SC and his antiquated game tactics anyway ..! perhaps its best if Mehdi didnt play a large role in it anyhow..!?
        i mean as evident from his last game short feature, he is on whole different wave length than his teammates, he kept making smart runs and kept positioning himself smartly in the box but most the rest of his teammates were all oblivious to his movement and mostly focused to just take the bull by the horn and play individualist football void of any discernible tactic nor teamwork..!!

i just hope he gets at least 1 damn start in CL game, if nothing for full enjoyment experience of it..! and rather their league struggles continue w/o his much involvment until this clueless, crazy asswhipe is tossed out on his miserable asss..!

Comment

Wow. Literally the most disrespectful thing a coach could say...

F this guy. But man, HUGE respect to Porto fans. Big difference between Porto fans and Brighton fans are that Porto fans sniff out their managers BS.

Porto fans are all pissed that Taremi isn't getting his chance and rightfully so.

Comment

Porto - Marseille tomorrow, safe to say Marega will start again even after this weeks loss + all of this minutes.

Comment

Did he also actually say Taremi is one of the most used or is that just a poor translation ?

Comment

He will be sacked soon anyways with the way portos been playing.

This guy simply doesn't understand the quality of players at his disposal.

I just looked up this chosi ass captain sergio oliveria. The guy is a literal nobody. He's been a bench and rotation player for 8 years in portugal and was even benched at PAOK in greece.

and this midfielder is benching players like marko grujic who were key starters for hertha berlin for two seasons.

so it's not just taremi, this is a coach who is extremely stubborn with his player selection, despite the clubs good signings this year.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Did he also actually say Taremi is one of the most used or is that just a poor translation ?
                  Yeah, basically saying he is getting sub minutes - just hasn't started. He is lying and fans calling him out for it.

Comment

...well, it may be that public opinion helps decide that your contract is terminated prematurely.

Comment

whoever the new coach will be he will be forced to start mehdi if this whole thing continues for another few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        whoever the new coach will be he will be forced to start mehdi if this whole thing continues for another few weeks
                        I don't think any coach should be forced to do anything. However, if players are clearly doing well in the limited minutes they are given (Taremi, ARJ to name two examples), then they should be given a chance to start in league games (if not UCL games). And there in lies the problem for Sergio. He's resisting starting Taremi who in the limited final minutes given, does more to create chances than his starting team mates at the same position. In the case of Porto, the fans have been VERY vocal about this issue, and Sergio is feeling the heat. Not so much by BHA fans though (as pointed out by others on this thread).

Comment

Even Felipe Anderson has received less playing time than Taremi. SC is mad!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

...well, it may be that public opinion helps decide that your contract is terminated prematurely.
                            Thanks diz jan.

This is exactly what I was afraid of. Pressure from Media and fans could definitely give the opposite effect, meaning he wont play him to prove the above statement.

Comment

Like many others on this forum, I would like to see Taremi start every game and get significant playing time plus scoring and assisting many goals. Unfortunately, the universe does not grant my wishes most of the time . I always attempt to be cautious when it comes to coach's decision. I don't have all the facts, data and analytics that Conceição has access to. It's a high pressure job with a lot of responsibility (and I know he gets paid well for it and its his choice yet it doesn't change the facts about the nature of the job). In today's football at a high caliber club like Porto, so many factors are considered before making decisions. I keep standing for Taremi and there is not a single Porto game in which I don't wish him to start (as long as he is healthy and ready).

Go Taremi!

Comment

You guys are funny. If we had an Iranian forward on the bench at Guardiola’s Barcelona, he would be the worst manager in Spain and Messi another overrated South American.

Comment

Working...
                                X