Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha their fans on twitter are comedy gold. 0 shots, 9 losses in possession, 0/1 dribbles completed, 1 penalty committed. Better than taremi?

Comment

We all remember what Carvahal said when Mehdi first went to Portugal , he said that he was too good for that league and that is still true.

How the hell this Porto team won the league last season, everything I have seen of them so far has been shocking. I swear over the last few years they rely on last minute winners, lots of injury time and some help from the refs: I know this because I regularly put some money on them to come from behind usually in the 75th min onwards.

Also Nakajima is good at taking players on but has zero end product. Mehdi was through on goal a few times with a ball to him but nothing happened.

Comment

And you guys think Graham Potter is bad?

this GARBAGE of a manager, Sergio Conceicao, has THE BEST squad in all of Liga Nos, and can't beat Pacos De Ferreira

Worst manager i've ever seen. Awful tactics. Team looks tired, weak, and so selfish.

Comment

There is a reason his managerial career before he went to Porto was patchy , his temperament being the main reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            We all remember what Carvahal said when Mehdi first went to Portugal , he said that he was too good for that league and that is still true.

How the hell this Porto team won the league last season, everything I have seen of them so far has been shocking. I swear over the last few years they rely on last minute winners, lots of injury time and some help from the refs: I know this because I regularly put some money on them to come from behind usually in the 75th min onwards.

Also Nakajima is good at taking players on but has zero end product. Mehdi was through on goal a few times with a ball to him but nothing happened.
            Are, Nakajima tekniki ast, amma be nazar miyaad hooshe footbaalish paayine.

Midonid ki fekr mikonam mitone toophaaye besyaar khoobi be Taremi bede? Felipe Anderson, baazikoni ast ke darke baazish kheili khoob.

Yeki az behtarin baazikonhaaye Lazio bood, eshtebaah kard raft West Ham.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I like how tactical plan to being down is throwing all offensive players onto pitch simultaneously, airing them long balls, and hoping something happens.

Talk about ali asghari. Wouldnt have said that at the start of the season but man they look so shit in recent games. Their new players like Grujic, Felipe anderson, and MOST OF ALL TAREMI need to be in the xi. what happened last year happened but they will lose more and more points if he refuses to make any changes right now.

Comment

Highlights

Comment

The game in two images

Comment

"Damn, I should have started Taremi"
                    -Sergio

Comment

I never thought in my entire life that a team like PORTO would be playing headless chicken bezan ziresh football.

Taremi helped start some attacks, did very good in hold up play, and played a lot of nice balls to his team.

Unfortunately pacos had a really good gameplan, stayed compact, and killed the game with subs.

taremi kept making perfectly timed runs and nobody in the shit midfield could give him a single through ball.

the entire game today, porto had ZERO midfield presence. Even after the subs. All you see the entire game is the fullbacks and wingers just running the ball out of bounds or just smashing a pitiful cross into the defenders body.

glad to see porto get trashed despite corrupt ass ref.

Marega lowest rating on the entire team, literally contributed NOTHING and arguably cost them the game.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Famous account on Twitter

Portista
                        @FCPortoGlobal
                        ·
                        We all love Sergio. He's Portista like us. But sometimes the writing is on the wall, his linuos are getting worse. We know fixture congestion is a big problem. But the squad selections are just as questionable. #FCPorto #SomosPorto

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Are, Nakajima tekniki ast, amma be nazar miyaad hooshe footbaalish paayine.

Midonid ki fekr mikonam mitone toophaaye besyaar khoobi be Taremi bede? Felipe Anderson, baazikoni ast ke darke baazish kheili khoob.

Yeki az behtarin baazikonhaaye Lazio bood, eshtebaah kard raft West Ham.
                          I was having the same thought, Felipe Anderson behind Taremi works very well.

Comment

honestly, Carvahal would boss the league and the CL group with same lot of players ..!!
                            there certainly is no easily discernible organization and team tactics with Porto currently.... !! just a bunch of haphazard looking bodo, bodo, get stuck-in , hustle play and selfish playing antics by their players all over the pitch ..!!

personally didnt mind Nakajimas little cameo today.. sure his last touch/passes left much to be desired but he was making smart movements all over the pitch and presenting himself as a sensibly easy passing outlet to teammates ....!! this team could certainly use more of that in the MF if nothing else..!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              The game in two images

Even the ref get mad he didn’t start taremi

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                I never thought in my entire life that a team like PORTO would be playing headless chicken bezan ziresh football.
                                Taremi helped start some attacks, did very good in hold up play, and played a lot of nice balls to his team.
                                Unfortunately pacos had a really good gameplan, stayed compact, and killed the game with subs.
                                taremi kept making perfectly timed runs and nobody in the shit midfield could give him a single through ball.
                                the entire game today, porto had ZERO midfield presence. Even after the subs. All you see the entire game is the fullbacks and wingers just running the ball out of bounds or just smashing a pitiful cross into the defenders body.
                                glad to see porto get trashed despite corrupt ass ref.
                                Marega lowest rating on the entire team, literally contributed NOTHING and arguably cost them the game.
                                its called desperation. When the coach doesnt set the tactics properly the players panic, just try to get ball forward. You see the same shit with zenit. Its a natural reaction. But well coached teams, even in last 20 mins of games they are down in, maintain their style (esp if they are dominant team) and add more speed/intensity in the passes/movements. SC is getting trashed BADLY on twitter right now. I think it is going to be super hard for him to justify starting marega again vs marseille. Keep in mind if they lose there and are 8pts behind benfica he will be close to sack.

Bare in mind, portuguese fans are nothing like english/belgian/russian/etc. These MFS will assault physically key players, coaches, staff if they get pissed. See what happened at sporting lisbon that led to key players like william carvalho, rui patricio, etc who are portuguese NT players all being allowed to leave club for free a couple years ago bc the fans assaulted the entire squad on training ground following bad results. The only thing saving SC right now is covid, or else their matches would be full of jeers.

Taremis situation in squad is much better right now than 90 mins ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X