Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ref has been making one sided decisions favoring Porto all game...
    the guy clearly elbows and breaks the nose of paco player top of the box, ref .... play on.... nothing here to see
    next play he calls foul on Paco defender same spot top of the box, for absolutely nothing .... porto nearly score from the ensuing fk
    paco score a totally legitimate goal, ref takes it away, pissing off and sending off Paco's coach in process....
    whatta cunt ref

and over aggressive, and tactic-less Porto is getting schooled all over the pitch and end up conceding another goal on the counter from idiotic over aggressive playing style ...!! clear sign of the overexhubrance of the coach effecting the way his team is playing .... Porto need to rid themselves of this idiot if they have any great expectation from their 20-21 campaign..!

Comment

CQ for Porto coach!

Comment

Everyone on this forum; and the whole world has to see a video of that VAR decision.
        #BanNoorafkan

Comment

This is such a game there Taremi should enter and make an real hattrick to win the game for Porto. If I'm not mistaken he did that last year for Rio Ave.

Comment

Why was there even 6 minutes of injury time?

Porto benefits off a nonsense penalty call. 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              I dont think media questioning why he’s not playing Taremi will help Taremi either unfortunately since SC will probably show it wont listen but makes his own decison. Only if SC is fired, he mighr get more minutes by new coach.
              indeed
              he looks to be exact self righteous, prick type who would only retaliate to such criticism by continuing to freeze out the player in question and/or only play him in limited minutes and only difficult game situations which he would have a hard time getting anything positive going ...... so the lajbaz asshole can then say .... i told you so"

similar to the shitt alireza dealing with pothead

Comment

To be fair, pacos player handled the ball in the box. PK was a good call.

Comment

HT. BRING IN MEHDI!!!

Comment

Lmao Porto is such a mafia team

What team gets 6 minutes ET in the first half?

Just like 10 minutes they got against maritimo.

SC team is shit and the penalty was also BS. My dude was falling on the floor what is he supposed to do put his hands behind his back and eat the turf? Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        To be fair, pacos player handled the ball in the box. PK was a good call.
                        So would you not stop your fall to the floor with your hands ? Like what dude [emoji23]

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I have seen all porto games this season. They have played like sheet in most of them! Rio ave was playing nice fluent attacking football this is BS

Comment

now i see how Porto became Champions of the league last year ... whatta farce...!! lol
                            that much favoritism is frankly embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              So would you not stop your fall to the floor with your hands ? Like what dude [emoji23]
                              Intent does not matter. Handling is handling. If it happens in the box, it's a PK. It's the rule and should be applied consistently.

Comment

damn, I see the Japanese player will be subbed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X