This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Another exercise in patience. I am beginning to think that maybe he should have followed Carols Carvalhal (ex Rio Ave coach and current Braga coach) to Braga and shined in EL as they beat Karim's AEK 3-0 last week. He believed in Taremi. I will be enjoying Saman's start until Mehdi comes on the pitch.

Go Taremi!

Comment

I agree although no guarantees that he would be playing first team football at Sporting or Benfica, at least he would be on double the salary there. This is how Porto pay him back. 😤
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

key moment when they will sub in either taremi or evanilson. imagine the mood in here if mehdi gets stuck and evanilson goes in

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Another exercise in patience. I am beginning to think that maybe he should have followed Carols Carvalhal (ex Rio Ave coach and current Braga coach) to Braga and shined in EL as they beat Karim's AEK 3-0 last week. He believed in Taremi. I will be enjoying Saman's start until Mehdi comes on the pitch.

Go Taremi!
            well yes if he wanted to play fix he should have went with braga but mehdi had a dream of playing for porto on the CL!

Comment

Go Taremi!
              Any mobile phone streaming/link on either Brentford or Porto’s games?
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                well yes if he wanted to play fix he should have went with braga but mehdi had a dream of playing for porto on the CL!
                I don't get why people think Braga was a lateral move. Braga is a good solid team. They are on top of their europa league group, recently beating Ansarifard's AEK Athens 3-0

I told people before Braga was his best fit, but of course Porto is the huge brand name.

The problem with Porto is that it has such a cutthroat and competitive environment. The Real Madrid or Barcelona of Portugal basically.

The one good news is Porto fans REALLY want to see Taremi get his chance and start. However, their manager SC is stubborn and prefers black Ehsan Hajsafi aka Marega up top.

The other good news (and not really surprising), is that the other striker Toni Martinez got his shot and didn't play very well. Evanilson played well however, so it looks like it's up to Taremi and Evanilson to outperform Marega (which when given a chance, Taremi will do so)

Comment

Ultimately at Mehdi's age, coming from where he came from, you dont turn down porto. This is not ARJ situation benched for a crap team that does nothing of note. He is still on a great team and the competition is legit. Now, taremi is better than competition but currently no new signings except LB start. Felipe Anderson was one of the best players in serie A with lazio and showed some insane skills at the shithole that is west ham, guy doesnt even get used off bench so far. Grujic was a bundesliga regular and a really quality young CM, hasnt gotten a minute yet. Toni martinez did not get one minute vs man city.

You dont get to where taremi got by betting against yourself. This will be a super packed season and he will undoubtedly get many chances. They just are not coming as we like yet. Hopefully he has good impact from bench.

If WORST case scenario happens and SC really doesnt rate him (which I doubt bc he plays him in every match, and explained that his 15 days with NT while toni+evanilson+marega were training with him meant that he is a bit behind in adaptation process), he can always go to braga with Carvahal at the end of the season.

Comment

They have people in the stadium. This is crazy. Europe is going through a major second wave of COVID-19. I hope everyone in the stands stays safe with masks and social distancing.

Go Taremi!

Comment

Any links?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Any links?
                        http://liveonscore.tv/soccer-streams...vs-olympiacos/

They have people in the stadium. This is crazy. Europe is going through a major second wave of COVID-19. I hope everyone in the stands stays safe with masks and social distancing.

Go Taremi!
                        Sweden did nothing. It's not walking dead.

Comment

Early goal for Porto, Fabio Viera, up 1-0 in the 12th minute.

Comment

cos is dominating porto sooo bad haha!!

Comment

Marega screwed up two 1:1s... crazy... taremi would have scored both

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Marega belongs in the QSL. That’s the level striker he is. Idk how he gets to be a starter in a UCL team. He’s got 6 goals in 18 UCL matches. Idk how that warrants continuous reliance on him by SC

Comment

Working...
                                X