X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Center left

Comment

within two years he went from fucking around in qatar to prepping for CL night at this venue...thats how undeniable his talent is

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        within two years he went from fucking around in qatar to prepping for CL night at this venue...thats how undeniable his talent is
        True. Though he has some awesome mentorship (which is what raw talent needs as well). CQ is who should be credited for encouraging him to go to Liga NOS. Taremi's hard work and dedication got him to UCL. Go MEHDI!

Comment

Mehdi has big dreams and learns from his mistakes. Even the move to and from Qatar was a stepping stone for him and then he took the pay cut to go to Liga Nos. Sardar could also use some of that ambition. Both of them have the talent to think big.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

No doubt! That Carlos needs to be credited for some of Mehdi's success. He vouched for him in Portugal and he mentored him for 4 years in the national team. And Carlos wouldn't have vouched for him if he wasn't talented. Carlos was a coach who didn't take crap from any of his boys. Even if they were Team Melli regulars like Aghili or Rahmati. He always put his foot down with 0 "roodarvasi".

You guys may be annoyed that I always praise him but it really would be ignorant for Iran fans not to praise Queiroz. We were lucky to have that man in charge of our national team for 8 years straight. He pretty much instilled a professional attitude and discipline into (all age group) the Iranian players he invited to his camps, and we see the results even to this day! Whether it was with Wilmots or now with Skocic.

Some of the players in current day national team were 17-19 years old when Carlos took charge of Iran. And some of them stayed with him for many years. That IN ITSELF is a big plus IF the manager is a caring and passionate one, as was Carlos Queiroz.

Lol alright I'll stop now. I just love that man a lot.

Comment

Is Corona injured? Why isn't he on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Is Corona injured? Why isn't he on the list?
                hes there. Just have to open up the picture from that tweet

Comment

Soooo, who offers to cut some shambool if Taremi scores tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    haha. he needs to play at a first place

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      hes there. Just have to open up the picture from that tweet
                      Ohh, gotcha! Thanks, I was wondering where he was lol. I was surprised because he's done well so far this season. It wouldn't have made sense if he didn't make it

Comment

Abtin jan, I think many hater shombools have been sliced and diced just in the last year. I think we should let them have what they've got left

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Center left

11 players. Seems to be the starting line-up

Comment

Guys do you know what would happen if Taremi scores today? I think it would benefit every Iranian player in the world. Come on Mehdi we believe in you! just be yourself.
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

that's a wierd ritual not gonna lie.
                              May the footballing gods be on Mehdi's side

Comment

i just noticed alex telles plays for manu now, that may mean taremi will score some penalty goals also soon.

i hope man city doesnt destroy porto, they really played poor last week

Comment

Working...
                                X