Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luis Diaz has evolved very much tactically, per the Colombia manager who gave him his 1st cap. He says Carlos Queiroz compared Diaz to Figo

Comment

But apparently he wouldn’t be good enough for the mighty brighton lol.

Diaz is a phenomenal talent. He showed it in Porto in flashes this year. Next step for him is to become one of the first names on the team sheet for a top 15 club in europe which porto is. He can do this by being more switched on when team doesn’t have ball and improving his decision making / releasing ball earlier. Once he does that he will transfer to one of the top 10-12 clubs in Europe probably. Again brighton are nowhere in this equation and ofc he would not trade in Porto for brighton

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        But apparently he wouldn’t be good enough for the mighty brighton lol.
        Consider the source

Comment

Lol Diaz to Brighton then the pooy guy would probably be benched by Potter aswell..
          He can be the new superstar of Colombia and Porto, great potential. Since Mehdi stole his goal he started to pass the ball aswell, the kid has raw talent
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Diaz isn’t particularly suited to Pothead tactical set up and team tactics but Under the right system of play or a decent coach who can polish up his immense raw talents can become a good player in any EU league/team..!!
            i think he'll end up making a far more impressive transfer than the likes of lowly brighton..! afterall he aint iranian, so far more marketable..!

Comment

Diaz doesnt' defend. Unless Potter is going to give him a free role, he'll be slaughtered by the typical English fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                Luis Diaz and all 65kg of his brainless self would be lolled out of the prem so quick we may blink and miss it.
                CQ compared him to figo.
                https://gol.caracoltv.com/seleccion-...stiano-ronaldo

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  huh... to him and Ronaldo...!!
                  more ronaldoish than figo imo... but no where near their caliber... just yet..!!

Comment

I love that Mehdi headlines every add for Liga NOS and their associated partners.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I love that Mehdi headlines every add for Liga NOS and their associated partners.

Everyone but FIFA knows he’s one of the best players in Liga Nos

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        Everyone but FIFA knows he’s one of the best players in Liga Nos
                        If Mehdi was Portuguese, he would have a good chance to make Portugal's national team.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                          If Mehdi was Portuguese, he would have a good chance to make Portugal's national team.
                          Thank God he is Iranian!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He is back at Porto. While some members are hoping for that European coach to kick our Iranian star out of TM, I will be hoping for 30+ goals in all competitions.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              Yeah I think any club signing both of them would win their league title and advance well in CL.
                              So this user KC McElroy whoever he is given me two negative reps (reds) one for this in the quote and one (2 weeks ago) for a post 15 years ago!!. Can you tell me what is your problem mate? We can discuss it like adults? I don't think we have ever interacted in any way. Who are you?
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

all please vote and share for UEFA goal of the season

https://www.uefa.com/goal-of-the-sea...7cfc6e543466dd

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X