Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better if people are honest than scream nonsense and say trash like "hala man esm nemibaram" BS.

Not to mention all the insults will be targeted towards the players, the coaches get too flee (see Branko).
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Mahbod jan, that isn't the bad part.
      There is another part where the interviewers asks "some people say these wins were more because of the talent of the players, instead of the coach's tactics", and Taremi answered "Maybe you could say that".

He should have been political and said it is a team effort, and everyone has a role and bla bla bla.
      Not to mention he disrespected his own teammates...particularly the ones that sat on the bench and got no match playing time. I agree, his comments were unprofessional and any other federation he would be disciplined for them.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

New Pepe just dropped.

Comment

Rumor of Luis Diaz going to Brighton. Not making this sh*t up!!!

https://twitter.com/Jonatha86262437/...8798-Luis-Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
            Rumor of Luis Diaz going to Brighton. Not making this sh*t up!!!

https://twitter.com/Jonatha86262437/...8798-Luis-Diaz
            huh...!
            if they land him that will certainly demote ARJ to deep bench for next season..!!
            Ali its time to......!

Comment

Highly doubt Brighton gets Diaz. There are better teams that want him too

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                Highly doubt Brighton gets Diaz. There are better teams that want him too
                Even the worst English clubs have money though.

Comment

Diaz fits in well in BHA, makes sense. JB just plz for the love of god gtfo of there ASAP. This will really be it for him if anything materializes.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wouldn't it be great if they can squeeze in a trade for Ali for Diaz? Some $$ and a player swap may work well for all parties .

Comment

Luis Diaz and all 65kg of his brainless self would be lolled out of the prem so quick we may blink and miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                        Wouldn't it be great if they can squeeze in a trade for Ali for Diaz? Some $$ and a player swap may work well for all parties .
                        Would be a terrible move for both teams.
                        Neither player fits the league they would be transferred to. Alireza is not quick and can't dribble past a traffic cone. Luiz Diaz lacks almost every single skill required in the EPL (football IQ, vision, off the ball movement, pressing, physical strength,etc...).

Also according to Brighton twitter, looks like Andy Naylor (Brighton insider), has already denied this move).
                        Last edited by The; 07-08-2021, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Friday training- Conceição has 26 players in camp today. 7 internationals still away on vacation. Taremi expected to be the first to return.

Comment

Read the comments. Taremi is loved by everyone now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gGsmRkmshs/
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Luis Diaz scored two goals, one 40 meter rocket vs Peru and they finished 3rd in Copa America.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Luis Diaz scored two goals, one 40 meter rocket vs Peru and they finished 3rd in Copa America.
                                Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTdLQ5iN4uw

its great that they have these 3d place games, its sad that the 3d place game isnt in all competitions (euros, asia cup, champions league)
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X