Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Taremi was chosen to the team of the season by all the coaches and captains of the Liga NOS

Liga Portugal
    @ligaportugal

A man of many trades, he scores, he assists and he doesn't says no to a good show.

@MehdiTaremi9 had a brilliant first Season playing for @FCPorto and is the first forward to be inducted in the Team of The Year!

Do you agree with the vote from the managers and captains of
    #LigaNOS?

#LigaPortugal

https://twitter.com/ligaportugal/sta...484482/photo/1

Comment

But FIFA couldn’t put him in TOTS..lol

Comment

Wolves soon to announce Bruno Lage as their manager, much more realistic option than Tottenham for Mehdi if he were to play in England.

Comment

I’m still so sad about that. Is there a way we can complain to EA as to why they didn’t put one of Liga NOS’s best players in TOTS?

Thank you,
          Sepehr

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehrkh5 View Post
            I’m still so sad about that. Is there a way we can complain to EA as to why they didn’t put one of Liga NOS’s best players in TOTS?

Thank you,
            Sepehr
            He is omitted because he is Iranian.

Comment

Medhi Taremi is Iran's best player since Ali Karimi. I get that he misses a few sitters, but everything about him just oozes classes.

This guy came out of nowhere, to become a top-level player.
              He showed up at the Bahrain game. All his moves were insanely silky, his assists were world-class and even scored a goal to top it off.

Iran's best player since Ali Karimi, Ali Daei, and Medhi Mahvakia (one could put Nekounam in here)
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I think Mehdi will definitely be at Porto next season, no way are they letting him go.

If Wolves want to sign a keeper they should go for Abedzadeh, just so I can hear him shout ‘Chip me bro’ at Penandes before he saves his pen.

Comment

The 3 best forwards for Liga NOS this season! Congratulations Mehdi jaan!

Comment

Sergio Oliviera to Fiorentina. Deal to be announced this weekend.

This will cement Taremi as the primary PK taker for Porto (and will allow him to take all the PKs he skillfully earns).

Comment

It’s good that Taremi will get to be the PK taker from now on but Oliveira (while a bit selfish) was a very key contributor to their midfield and appeared to have good leadership qualities and friendship with Mehdi

I hope the midfield won’t suffer too much from his loss

I think this basically cements Mehdi as the main Porto star now though

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Sergio Oliviera to Fiorentina. Deal to be announced this weekend.
                        This will cement Taremi as the primary PK taker for Porto (and will allow him to take all the PKs he skillfully earns).
                        Thats a huge loss for Porto! Hope they have a good replacement for him.
                        On the positive side, Mehdi will take the penalties now so he will probably be on top of the topscorer list next year
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Porto badly need some MF reinforcement this offseason then..! at least a couple of starting worthy CM/CAMs..!!

Oliverio's departure is pretty welcomed by me.... towards the end of the season his form and fitness went to shitt and rightfully was demoted to bench by SC.... i just get a feeling that dude is on his last legs and doesnt have any more than 1-2 years of top level football left in him..??

Comment

I think they are looking to permanently sign Grujic which is really good, him and Uribe provide a lot of cover for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                              Medhi Taremi is Iran's best player since Ali Karimi. I get that he misses a few sitters, but everything about him just oozes classes.

This guy came out of nowhere, to become a top-level player.
                              He showed up at the Bahrain game. All his moves were insanely silky, his assists were world-class and even scored a goal to top it off.

Iran's best player since Ali Karimi, Ali Daei, and Medhi Mahvakia (one could put Nekounam in here)
                              Karimi had world-class dribbling, tackling and vision, but he held the ball too long, was not clinical in front of goal, and had sub-par fitness, work-ethic and professionalism. He also had average speed.

Taremi is consequently a significantly more effective player.

If Karimi went to Atletico at 19, however, he had the potential to be our best ever.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                Thats a huge loss for Porto! Hope they have a good replacement for him.
                                On the positive side, Mehdi will take the penalties now so he will probably be on top of the topscorer list next year
                                Players like Mehdi are only as good as the midfield supporting them. That being said, I hope they find a good replacement for Oliveria since he was a great asset to Portos midfield.
                                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Working...
                                X