This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Honestly I’m not either. Didn’t really like the comments made by Mendy and Tuchel, basically alluding to how not special his goal was.

Congrats to them on the UCL win though, they deserved it. Just talking about the comments made by their GK and coach.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      ^^^ in order to keep me quite you have to send me the link to watch your movie for free High quality version too! That would keep my mouth shut hahaha jkin.
      You got it. Check your PM. :-)
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        Tottenham rumored to pay the 60mio buy out for Taremi....now that's what I call a nice rumor!

https://www.record.pt/futebol/futebo...c-porto-decide

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
        Oh dear God please No!.. no more EPL!! 🙈🙈🙈

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Comment

^ Mehdi deserves it hands down.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

GOAL OF THE TOURNAMENT | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

https://gotw.uefa.com/#/en/

Guys, all vote for Taremi.

Comment

Fiorentina is rumored to be chasing both Sergio Olivera and Tecatito. Fiorentina is a downgrade, in my opinion.

Comment

If I were Porto's management, I'd give my star players a raise so that they don't go anywhere and make another deep run into the Champions League next season and win Liga NOS this time.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post

Done!

Come on people, where’s the internet Mafia when you need them?

Click on the link and vote for Taremi!

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post

Quick question: Is the voting based on merit? Mehdi's goal is a stunner compared to the others. What's the margin for favoritism? Club members, fans can choose to vote for their player regardless of quality. Then the deciders would be non-club members / fans... I wonder if judges are involved too.

Comment

Top goals are Taremi followed by Modric

Comment

In all honesty and putting the pride away, Taremi's goal should deffo win it.

He scored against chelsea (Cup winner) in quater finals!

Comment

history moroorgaretuno paak konid mitunid dobareh raay bedid.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              history moroorgaretuno paak konid mitunid dobareh raay bedid.
                              Its registered by your IP / ISP / Mobile device . The vote won't be counted. Pretty sure they've fixed that few years ago.

In the SQL database it will show the ► Same IP / Same ISP / Same Mobile device ◄ If its a dublicate it will be removed.

The only way to vote multiple time is to use a VPN + Private/incognito Browser

Iranians inside iran are the gods of these kind of stuff . So don't worry bro, lol taremi (deservingly ) has a good chance of winning it.

Comment

^ hands down it is the best goal of the tournament. It is not just another beautiful scissors kick goal. Some merits attached to it. was the only goal of the game and beat the eventual champions.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X