Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lead them into another dangerous counter passes it to mr khoreh diaz who takes a weak shot right into the legs of the defender with medhi and tony wide open for a golden pass

Comment

Mehdi’s Goal, and nice assist by Otavio

Comment

Comment

tardemi scored but the idiot ref didn't play advantage really bad call.
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

16 goals and 10 Assists so far. 3rd top score and evidence of the most unselfish
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

taremi scores from a real nice give n go but the stupid ref calling foul ? offside ?

Comment

I think Mehdi should be allowed to kick the ball at the ref in the balls for that stupid call.

Comment

Taremi just got robbed with such an incompetent- but unintentional call from the ref.

If that decision from the ref was incompetent and unintentional, imagine what could happen against Bahrain if the ref makes decisions on purpose.
                  #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                    Taremi just got robbed with such an incompetent- but unintentional call from the ref.
                    Imagine what could happen against Bahrain if the ref makes decisions on purpose.
                    you forgot or maybe weren't alive. 2002 WCQ in azadi stadium they called off two perfect goals. it ended 0-0...

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                      you forgot or maybe weren't alive. 2002 WCQ in azadi stadium they called off two perfect goals. it ended 0-0...
                      I doubt there are 10 year olds posting here considering that I’ve been a member since 2012 lol.

Edit: Taremi cursing the ref out at half time. He was pissed.
                      #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                        I doubt there are 10 year olds posting here considering that I’ve been a member since 2012 lol.
                        well your fan fiction scenario did happen against Bahrain we didn't qualify.

also i was 15. posting and getting banned every other week.

Comment

Hahaha he said “fuck off fuck off, I won’t play” to the referee because he didn’t called the fault on him 😂

Comment

Hahahaha Taremi fohsh!! lol
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

It almost seems as if Taremi is playing as a central playmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                                well your fan fiction scenario did happen against Bahrain we didn't qualify.
                                also i was 15. posting and getting banned every other week.
                                I remember. You were truly annoying and I was the same age!

Comment

Working...
                                X