Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi is subbed out. What a performance!

Comment

awesome finish on second goal. Beautiful assists. Strong PK. Undisputed motm.

Comment

15 goals. The top scoring dream is still alive, the gap is now 3.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m going to have words with SC, had money on a Mehdi hat trick before kick off at 28/1.

Comment

I am living a dream. First Sardar gets a hat-trick and wins the title in RPL and then the following week, Mehdi gets a brace and leads the league in assists. Our two starting forwards are on fire!

Go Medhi!

Comment

woow look at his rating!
              https://www.sofascore.com/player/mehdi-taremi/812533
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZachLowy/...56541087772674

Comment

No Marega, i guess they officially trying the new combination without him and moved on.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's insane, especially when you take into consideration that in Both teams he wasn't a regular starter until a month or so into the season.

If it wasn't for covid's impact on the market, he'd have 25mil offers this off-season

Comment

Holy shit, what a performance! So proud of this guy
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Taremi provided us all with another memorable night and ignited the hope and stirred the love of football in all of us once more. Goodnight my fellow fans and countrymen.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Taremi MVP Liga Portugal
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            That's insane, especially when you take into consideration that in Both teams he wasn't a regular starter until a month or so into the season.
                            If it wasn't for covid's impact on the market, he'd have 25mil offers this off-season
                            Crazy stats , not sure if those assists include all the penalties he has won too.

Comment

Taremi now has 22 goals and 16 assists (transfermarket includes PKs I think) in all competitions this season

Comment

Highlights: https://fotmob.vsports.pt/vod/67926/...3821bbc33d59e6

Comment

Working...
                                X