• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooo this should've been a red for Pepe, surprised no VAR or anything

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      this jao mario guys sucks big balls
      he has no business being part of the playing squad anytime this soon especially in this sorta game... stupid sub
      He's pretty bad, but the assist was from him.
      Taremi subbed off now.

Comment

mehdi subbed out 82
        sc going for the win i guess ?? with those attacking subs ...?

Comment

Taremi off for Evanilson.
          Not his best game. Lots of hustle but needed that extra bit of focus in front of goal today which could've made the difference. Hopefully Porto can bag 3 points and stay alive in the title race or at the least secure that UCL spot.

Comment

Their CM position sucks. Uribe is pure defensive guy and Oliviera is just a set piece player. That is why 90% of their goals coming from wingers sending ball inside the box. Like their goal today.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am sure the guy that they are getting in from Gremio for next season - is he called Pepe too? - is a playmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Their CM position sucks. Uribe is pure defensive guy and Oliviera is just a set piece player. That is why 90% of their goals coming from wingers sending ball inside the box. Like their goal today.

I think Uribe is actually a really really good player. He's intelligence defensively and is smart in holding possession. I think the bigger issue was Oliviera this game who was very much a non-factor and Otavio who is a very hot and cold player

Comment

Mehdi was never close to Sardar in level of pure finishing and that is something he needs to work the off season if he wants to take his game to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    I think Uribe is actually a really really good player. He's intelligence defensively and is smart in holding possession. I think the bigger issue was Oliviera this game who was very much a non-factor and Otavio who is a very hot and cold player
                    He is a top DM, not playmaker though.

Comment

They took Taremi off and their defense went to shit.
                      Benfica scores the winner in stoppage time.
                      2-1 Benfica.

Comment

SC never learns.

Lucky they disallowed the goal.

Still 1-1
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Porto's defense was sooooo gassed, 2-1 Benefica. Wow absolutely atrocious. Now they're fighting to hold onto the UCL spot.

Comment

damn
                            i was gonna say that initial pass looked offside

VAR really shat all over Benfica today.. lol

Comment

OFFSIDE!!!! WOOWWWWWW the absolute drama of this game

Comment

Game ended 1-1
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X