This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    Porto has no real playmaker but a bunch of play FAKERS.
    The best one I’ve seen them have this season is Chico Conceicao.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Porto has no real playmaker but a bunch of play FAKERS.
      This is exactly their main problem. They lack a real playmaker. Everybody talk about Oliviera but he's definitely no playmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        The best one I’ve seen them have this season is Chico Conceicao.
        Well yes, someday but not now. He's too weak physically. Bozorg she khob mishe

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
          OMG I have said it before here, there is few players I dislike more than Manafa. He has sooo many error passes, and I have noticed that he almost never passes Taremi unless he has no other options. Ofcourse, Diaz doesnt deliver so many pass either but that's only because hes KHORE but Manafa, so annoying.
          he has excellent engine and good pace on him but his first touch is shitt and occasionally he gets caught out defensively because he pushes up the pitch ALOT...! IMO, still twice the wingback that goozoo Zeidou is on the other wing..! i only watched from min 20 on...!!
          lewis diaz done looked pretty dangerous down LWing to me.... he is just too much of sar payeenee, ball hog..... still i'd keep him on, since no one making as dangerous of runs behind the D line as him with tecatito all busted up they need someone out there who can break down organized backline which will get likey more and more crowded as the game wears on and scoreline remain same..!! ... probably tired out marega will be subbed out for martinez after 60 min ? unless mehdi keep playing sluggish..!?

Comment

I do agree with that , he needs to work on his strength but he can open up defences better than most in that team.

Comment

yea, he is best off as a late game impact sub against especially running wild around tired legs...!! he is too weak to hold his own in and around the box .... similarly to his weak shot for PK when he got tannehed to ground in box when he really had no possession

Comment

What an absolutely idiotic foul by Zaidu holy moly I mean the guy is running into a closed angle why would you foul there

Comment

Penalty for benfica. VAR is being checked. Rulled off
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

They have messed up there . Marega was onside when the ball was played over the top , they have to play on and let the play finish but ref blew his whistle straight away.

Comment

Taremi headed the ball off the feet of two players. a definite goal saved by him
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

He's been showing himself for the cutback a few times now, maybe Martinez will look for it

Comment

They finally scored. 1-1. Uribe.

Good work by the guy who came in for Zaidu to get the ball in to the box.

Comment

GOOOOOLLLL URIBEEEEEEEE!!!!!
                            Well deserved, porto have been dominating this game. Wonderful finish, top corner

Comment

this jao mario guys sucks big balls
                              he has no business being part of the playing squad anytime this soon especially in this sorta game... stupid sub

Comment

These games are way too scrappy to be quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X