Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between Taremi doing that vs Chrlsea or Bahrain I'll take it vs Chelsea.

Lets hope he learned his lesson

Comment

Our boy is starting.

Comment

Should have put three in the attack Taremi, Martinez, Marega
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

this is gonna be a close/intense and nasty encounter ..!!
          watch for SC and benfica coach to probably duke it out after the whistle..!! lol
          jealousAss Benfica fans been shitt-talking Mehdi all season on SM.... its time for Mehdi to shut them up permanently.... well at least for this season..!!
          Common Porto...!! JANG JANG TAA PIROOZI...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            this is gonna be a close/intense and nasty encounter ..!!
            watch for SC and benfica coach to probably duke it out after the whistle..!! lol
            jealousAss Benfica fans been shitt-talking Mehdi all season on SM.... its time for Mehdi to shut them up permanently.... well at least for this season..!!
            Common Porto...!! JANG JANG TAA PIROOZI...!!
            Yap. Benefica fans are just mostly mad that they didn't get him signed. They offered him more money (last minute) but Taremi rejected them for Porto (less money but CL football).

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Yap. Benefica fans are just mostly mad that they didn't get him signed. They offered him more money (last minute) but Taremi rejected them for Porto (less money but CL football).
              Weren’t Benfica in CL too !? Though they didn’t make it outa group stages ..!
              I remember he was heavily linked with move to both these teams & Braga ..! I think ultimately he signed fir lesser $$s with Porto because they allowed him a bigger cut of his ensuing move ..!? Or probably because Benfica had already $plureged big in their attacking dept last summer & he figured he could become more of a regular starter in champions/Porto ..!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Weren’t Benfica in CL too !? Though they didn’t make it outa group stages ..!
                I remember he was heavily linked with move to both these teams & Braga ..! I think ultimately he signed fir lesser $$s with Porto because they allowed him a bigger cut of his ensuing move ..!? Or probably because Benfica had already $plureged big in their attacking dept last summer & he figured he could become more of a regular starter in champions/Porto ..!?
                Benfica was in the CL qualifiers but failed to make it. Either way, smart move by Taremi.
                His f***up in Turkey seemed to have taught him a bit about contracts.

Comment

Good links please 🙏🏻

Comment

Hello, please send me link to the match 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/79286/Be..._FC_Porto.html
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Damet garm ❤️

Comment

How the hell did Oliveria get a yellow on the 15th minute?

Comment

absolutely atrocious keeping from Marchesin
                            Damn wish mehdi scored that chance. Tough cause of the bounce/vision on the ball

Comment

The goal was unstoppable. Amazing shot.

0-1
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Luis Diaz seriously pisses me off i have never even once seen this guy look for the passing option i mean he has 3 defenders in his way he still tried to slam it through them

Comment

Working...
                                X