Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Should stay with Porto for the next 3-5 years. More or less Guaranteed to play CL football, is loved by the fans, in less than a season has reach club legend status, and Portuguese suits him really well.

Maybe if he was 2 years younger I'd say it's worth a risk losing his starting spot if he were to move to a Top 5 club of a Top 4 league, but at this stage of his career, Porto is the ideal spot.

Comment

Rio Ave playing Sporting tonight att 22:15 CET. Can we hope for a miracle? Rio Ave need badly a win to survive.

Comment

"Taremi: with 13 league goals and where/how he scores the most for the dragons in the competition"

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          "Taremi: with 13 league goals and where/how he scores the most for the dragons in the competition"

it says Taremi played 30 games (?) but that aint correct.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            it says Taremi played 30 games (?) but that aint correct.
            it is. But 8 of those were from bench. He has only started 22 games in the league

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              it is. But 8 of those were from bench. He has only started 22 games in the league
              Also unfair comparison because im pretty sure taremi won like 5 or 6 penalties that olivera got to take.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Looks like Benfica's Darwin and Taarabt both available for tomorrow's match against Porto (though may be on the bench to start depending on fitness level).

Comment

Corona did not travel with team (not surprising).

Conceicao will be on Porto touchline and in command of the team for the Classico as the club filed an injunction to the CAS for appeal. While appeal being reviewed, he can coach.

Comment

Big game tonight.

Benfica vs FC Porto

Comment

Sporting won last night. So the gap is 9 points and pretty much over.
                      It is more about maintaining the 2nd place for Porto.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Its not over until its over! 3 Matchdays left. If porto snag 3 wins/3games this thing is still alive. They'd need Sporting to drop points against Benefica and then lose to Boavista or Maritimo. Maybe last match day Abedzadeh wins it all for Porto

Comment

In theory it's not over, but Sporting are on such a winning mindset that I can't see them giving it away. Their schedule is Boavista, Benfica and Maritimo and if they win against Boavista & Maritimo (which is pretty likely considering they are more towards the bottom of the table), they can even afford to lose against Benfica. So I think it's pretty much decided.

Comment

ON a slightly different note, Porto should have been in the CL semis playing Real Madrid. If it was not for the stupid red card the ref gave Mehdi in the Juventus game, he would have played the first game against Chelsea and definitely would have made a difference in the outcome. Just shows how an idiotic call can effect the whole outcome.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Don't disregard the completely inept defending that resulted in 2 crappy goals in the 1st game. Especially on the 2nd goal by that f-----g idiot Corona.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                                ON a slightly different note, Porto should have been in the CL semis playing Real Madrid. If it was not for the stupid red card the ref gave Mehdi in the Juventus game, he would have played the first game against Chelsea and definitely would have made a difference in the outcome. Just shows how an idiotic call can effect the whole outcome.
                                I mean if mehdi didnt decide to be a knob head and punt the ball while on a yellow he would've made it too. Both a harsh red but also a stupid mistake by him.

Comment

Working...
                                X