Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a crucial match for Nacional as well, they are fighting for their survival.

Comment

Fcuking Sporting scored. God knows how many the last 5 min goals they have scored this season.....

Comment

sporting score, I think they will clinch this title.

The team survived so many dangerous situations and results with late minute goals, slices of fortune, etc. The repetition of such events in many games this season now gives them the added mental edge that they can rescue any situation.

Comment

Sporting is also a team which has the most Portuguese players among the top teams in Portugal. Also they have huge fan base.

Comment

When you keep pulling wins like this it means it’s probably meant to be. Sporting has been winning even when playing bad and that’s the sign of a good team.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              When you keep pulling wins like this it means it’s probably meant to be. Sporting has been winning even when playing bad and that’s the sign of a good team.
              They deserve it this year. Porto playing in CL and lack of enough depth in midfielder costing them the title. Plus they are not playing good football. Their midfielder sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                Based on the picture of var decicions on the top 3 in the league, heres something i look forward to in the next 10 minutes..

If the draw stands to 90 min, will Sporting get a shady penalty in the extra time? Lets wait and se if its rigged or not.

link http://www.hesgoal.com/news/78978/Sp..._Nacional.html

EDIT: well, we will never know, 1-0 Sporting

penalty min 91
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Mehdi gets highest player rating in latest match

"Taremi believes and makes others believe"

Comment

Last edited by webmaster; 05-01-2021, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Various updates:

Corona to miss Classico against Benefica, but maybe also be out the rest of the season due to muscle tear.

Benfica's Darwin may recover in time to play FC Porto. Taarabt doubtful.

Sporting's magic number to clinch is 7 more points.

Comment

^^ it was a bad mistake to play Corona last game. He was showing classic signs of fatigue and exhaustion in the previous few games and now poor guy is damaged. Manafa is another one in his way out. He is showing signs too. They need to keep an eye on Otavio and Uribe too. These players who have been working hard from the start of the season till now need rest and a break. They need to recover. Taremi, is ok as he started the season late so he can go to the end.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

WTF ! Moussa marega joining al hilal . I dono if its bad or good? I think there is great chemistry between moussa and mehdi.

Al hilal signing 15mill player while our team losing their players in transfer season ! Most probably kanaani , nourollahi , ghayedi will move out their teams.

https://xeniasports.com/news/al-hila...moussa-marega/

Comment

Sporting has 4 games to play all of these are going to be really tough games. Benfica needs every godamn point from now on to get a CL place. Rio Ave and Boavista need to avoid relegation and our Ali and our Amir will do it for our Mehdi for sure. Hopefully Porto wins all their next 4 games which I am confident they will.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                WTF ! Moussa marega joining al hilal . I dono if its bad or good? I think there is great chemistry between moussa and mehdi.

Al hilal signing 15mill player while our team losing their players in transfer season ! Most probably kanaani , nourollahi , ghayedi will move out their teams.

https://xeniasports.com/news/al-hila...moussa-marega/
                                Mehdi plays well with him so it’s a shame but the other forward he played with the other day he also looked good with so I’m not too worried

Esteghlal on the other hand will have their hands full when they play him in September....Yazdani and Moradmand better hit the gym ASAP
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X