Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi is having a fantastic game. Best I've seen in a while. He's everywhere.

Comment

Taremi got subbed
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Taremi off, he had a great game. now im going to sleep.. have a good night(/day) everybody!
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

was awesome tonight. Damesh garm. Two huge games from him in the space of a few days.

If we ever getting around to putting our best players under them, that Taremi Azmoun CF combo is one of the most complete, dangerous, and exciting striking pairings around in international football today.

Comment

Fantastic game for Taremi. Some really nice passing, could have had 2-3 more assists. Great help on defense and a nicely won penalty and conversion. I still can't believe Porto only paid $6m for him.
            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Taremi is the man of the match for me. By miles. Set up a goal scored one, set up many more. Won so many tackles and was all over the pitch.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Great game by Taremi. Worked his a$$ off.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

You take Taremi out, you get scored on. 3-2 now. SC is playing politics and friendship games with his players. He brings Marega and Oliviera without any reason. Really don't get why he touches the perfect lineup.
                  Last edited by webmaster; 04-30-2021, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Taremi man of the match.

Comment

Just to show how effective Taremi is on the pitch. He is off again and the other team comes to life and starts breathing. All those tackles and pressing from Taremi changes the course of the opponent's game. So nearly got another draw within the space of 10 minutes since Taremi was subbed. I suppose SC wants to make sure Taremi is fit right to the end.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Commentator announced Mehdi is MVP!

Comment

Translation :

Taremi's commitment to the team is brutal. He has a goal, but if he has a colleague in a better position to finish, he offers the goal. Defending also shows incredible availability, comes behind and manages to make a difference.

Comment

Porto's midfielder sucks and their wingers are either too khoreh or not good enough.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Clip of Mehdi drawing the PK and scoring the PK.

Comment

Working...
                                X