• Show
Clear All

Next up

Comment

"Greens of Anger"

Comment

highlights

Comment

Sergio conceicao should bench tacatito, malaga, and a couple of other very hard working players due to end of season fatigue and exhaustion. Corona is now a liability as he is giving balls away and unable to chase it back. Last few games we saw this. Martinez, his son, must definitely start the remaining games and be subbed in second half. Taremi is still in good shape due to not starting many games at the start of the season. The usual starting xi is showing signs of wear and tear. They need fresh legs to win the remaining games.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            This kind of stat is designed to demoralise/degrade a player and is actually the same for most strikers. They miss more than they hit. So it is a shitty cruel way to badmouth a player. This site is obviously on that footing regarding Taremi.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

Man, if Mehdi didn't play for this club, it would be so easy to hate them.

Dirty Capitan, P.O.S childish Manager, And a mafia club.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Man, if Mehdi didn't play for this club, it would be so easy to hate them.

Dirty Capitan, P.O.S childish Manager, And a mafia club.
                Huh?!?! You talking about Porto? Man I love this club. great players, passionate manager, great club.
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  Huh?!?! You talking about Porto? Man I love this club. great players, passionate manager, great club.
                  Their staff member manhandled a cameraman yesterday after the match, their coach has 4 red cards because he can't handle losing and throws temper tantrums, there are youtube compilations of Pepe's dirty style, and literally everyone in Portugal knows FC Porto and CP Sporting are the epitome of corruption in Portuguese football.

Like, even Porto fans are ashamed of how this team behaves
                  https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ted_after_the/
                  https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ight_red_card/
                  Last edited by The; 04-27-2021, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    the best player in porto team by miles tonight was indeed Uribe. Mehdi started coming to life last 20 minutes. Actually could have been to do with the substitutions playing more meaningful football. Martinez is likely to steal Mariga's place as he is more fatigued than Taremi.
                    Valla manam yebar goftam ghablan ke why not Taremi/Martinez as pair vali hichki inja ghabol nakard

Comment

Their staff member manhandled a cameraman yesterday after the match, their coach has 4 red cards because he can't handle losing and throws temper tantrums, there are youtube compilations of Pepe's dirty style, and literally everyone in Portugal knows FC Porto and CP Sporting are the epitome of corruption in Portuguese football.
                      Like, even Porto fans are ashamed of how this team behaves
                      https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ted_after_the/
                      https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ight_red_card/
                      Well it is well documented how the refs blow their whistles/don't blow their whistles against Porto. Whatever the reason for this is never justified. There was no need for yellow card for Taremi as these days there is VAR and refs are not cheated or deceived. Yet this stupid ref showed him a yellow card. few minutes later Francisco was bulldozed to the ground inside 18 yards and it was a blatant foul deserving a red card and a penalty. But waved play on. A goal disallowed for 10cm offside!! That is a third of a football boot!!! In Liga nos there are about 7/8 decent clubs and the rest are just poor with not much financial support. we see this from their grounds and stadiums. But this does not mean that bigger clubs should unfairly be robbed of points so these little clubs can climb up. They should look elsewhere to bolster these clubs. All in all it seems Portuguese league is also mismanaged by incompetent management and federation.
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

just 1 season of the Dragao's b/c of Taremi and i learned to love this team ; passionate , with southern European temper.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Lol, mate when Azizi was doing the crap SC is doing he was considered a disgrace to Iranian football, but this cry baby does this at least 4 times this season and he's "passionate". Most "southern european" passionate managers don't even get 4 red cards in their careers, let alone in a single season.

It's obvious to almost every neutral and even most Porto fans how disgraceful the behaviour of their management is. Like you can root for Mehdi and also acknowledge the short-comings of Porto.

Either way, we're stuck cheering for this mental asylum of a football club as long as Mehdi is there. So it is, what it is I guess.
                          Last edited by The; 04-27-2021, 06:00 AM.

Comment

^^ You can dislike it baradar ; - ) No problems their, just my opinion that they're passionate team and dito coach. Love it, you can hate it
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eaIE-8l6s_Y

I think that’s what you call an amazing first season

Comment

Lol, mate when Azizi was doing the crap SC is doing he was considered a disgrace to Iranian football, but this cry baby does this at least 4 times this season and he's "passionate". Most "southern european" passionate managers don't even get 4 red cards in their careers, let alone in a single season.
                                It's obvious to almost every neutral and even most Porto fans how disgraceful the behaviour of their management is. Like you can root for Mehdi and also acknowledge the short-comings of Porto.
                                Either way, we're stuck cheering for this mental asylum of a football club as long as Mehdi is there. So it is, what it is I guess.
                                While I agree SC can go too far sometimes I personally still prefer this style to sitting on the sideline like yogurt for 90 mins while your team churns out shit result after shit result, ala potter

Comment

Working...
                                X