X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 points difference:

[ATTACH]18942[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I was gonna say the same thing . I dono if its a good thing that we don't have in WCQ round 1 or not! specially against bahrain and iraq.
      Originally posted by Keano View Post
      The annoying part of VAR is that it has so far been against pretty much all teams us,Iranians cheer for. Be it TM, our legionnaires teams etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SC and all the elderlies of the club are going after the officiating crew..!! lol

Ref was a fat... cunt but overall fair with his calls, imo .... just didnt go outa his way to favor the big club with his calls, the way most refs in the league do for Porto n other league heavyweights..!

scrappy asss match... the opponent fought hard for their points and in hindsight probably deserved to get something for all their efforts..!

im fairly sure championship is outa picture now .... i just hope they dont loose out the CL direct spot to Benfica now...!

Comment

One of the most dubious offside calls ive seen so far.

10 centimeters? seriously? these calls are getting ridiculous especially considering how many times this team fouled porto players in the box, and VAR wasn't checked in any of the cases.

This ref was AWFUL.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

the best player in porto team by miles tonight was indeed Uribe. Mehdi started coming to life last 20 minutes. Actually could have been to do with the substitutions playing more meaningful football. Martinez is likely to steal Mariga's place as he is more fatigued than Taremi.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Mehdi's beautifully executed PK. I believe that makes him tied with Olivera for most league goals for Porto.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                hardly mehdi. His driving runs and dribbles were one of their key sources of danger in those last 30 mins. hence he was kept on even long after marega, sergio subs.

Toni needs to start with mehdi right now, marega just isnt doing enough besides usually physical play
                Toni is very young and will be their future. Honestly he did very well on limited playing time for them this season.
                Mehdi was very good today though.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Marga usual extreme hustle factor and physical presence is far superior to that of Tony .... but Tony is certainly the more clinical finisher of the two..!!
                  im not so sure Tony would make a Better Overall striking partner for Mehdi than Marega..!!?? Tony seems more likely to take the spotlight from Mehdi than to really complement him in attack/scoring department..??

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Toni is very young and will be their future. Honestly he did very well on limited playing time for them this season.
                    Mehdi was very good today though.

I mean he will likely be promoted to starter next year if marega goes to saudi arabia. Dont think evanilson is ready yet, and dont see porto spending big bucks on a CF when they have taremi,toni, evanilson already and need to instead prioritize upgrades in RB,LB,CAM slots

Comment

I mean he will likely be promoted to starter next year if marega goes to saudi arabia. Dont think evanilson is ready yet, and dont see porto spending big bucks on a CF when they have taremi,toni, evanilson already and need to instead prioritize upgrades in RB,LB,CAM slots
                      True, but i think they still get a new forward. That is usually what big clubs do

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        One of the most dubious offside calls ive seen so far.

10 centimeters? seriously? these calls are getting ridiculous especially considering how many times this team fouled porto players in the box, and VAR wasn't checked in any of the cases.

This ref was AWFUL.
                        yea man fking VAR is sucking all the joy and excitement outa football ....match after match..!! VAR stands for Video Anticlimactic Referee..!!

i noticed the ref called handball on Pepe top of their box when the ball clearly hit his back .... but otherwise most all other doubious calls he made looked legit after watching the slow mo replays of them ..!!

Comment

LOL. Referee uses VAR to call a 10cm offside (which for him, may be considered a very large size...but I digress), and misses this man-handling of Conceição Jr in the box. Can't make this sh*t up.

Comment

Comment

Little Conceicao is amazing. I mean truly amazing in very limited time that he gets. I hope for him to start and make the CAM position his. His physicality(size), speed and style of play reminds me of Messi and he is only 18. He'll be a superstar soon if he stays healthy.

Comment

https://twitter.com/_Goalpoint/statu...511159296?s=09

Not the greatest stat line tbh

Comment

Working...
                                X