Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On top of getting Sarr and Anderson, Porto got marko grujic from Liverpool on loan. They’ve bolstered the midfield quite a lot at the deadline

Comment

Now you're talking. That's an elite level player right there. Exciting.

Comment

wow, grujic is a great pickup. Not as experienced as portugal NT starter danilo but younger and coming off strong bundesliga seasons.

All 3 of those players are starting calibre and should really improve squad.

Comment

check out this thread with porto fans asked who will start with flurry of new signings (Lucas Verissimo highly rated CB of Santos may join too).

Nearly all include taremi.

Comment

Good signing there with the Grujic loan. Two strong seasons at Hertha where he was constantly called out for his good performances by the coaching staff. There was interest in him but Liverpool priced him out of the market slightly (same as we have probably done with some of the fringe players that could have left).
            Has a good shot on him , strong on corners, proper workhorse . Was the best player on the pitch in the League Cup game against Arsenal last week.

Comment

Comment

Great to see a true central forward wearing the number 9 jersey in the Iran squad. #Taremi
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                  Great to see a true central forward wearing the number 9 jersey in the Iran squad. #Taremi
                  Agha, Taremi is a second striker, not a centre forward.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Highlight shoulda included him winning his pk too..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Highlight shoulda included him winning his pk too..!
                      True! That's his specialty =)

Comment

With CR7 getting covid, there’s a chance Pepe and Sergio may have also gotten it and would have to miss the ManCity and Sporting matches. I just hope Taremi doesn’t catch it if it gets into Porto’s camp

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          True! That's his specialty =)
                          btw
                          anybody saw who made the pass to him just prior to taking it to keeper and winning the pk..??

i lost my feed @ most important junctures of damn game .... right before we score...!! even the Uzbek feed gets cut out right prior ...!!?
                          makes you think some asssholes were doing that shittt in the background on purpose to annoy us ..?

pass came from the right side, so i assume it woulda been either Gholizadeh or Moharami ?? who were both sharp as a tack and 2 of the best TM players on the pitch throughout

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            btw
                            anybody saw who made the pass to him just prior to taking it to keeper and winning the pk..??

i lost my feed @ most important junctures of damn game .... right before we score...!! even the Uzbek feed gets cut out right prior ...!!?
                            makes you think some asssholes were doing that shittt in the background on purpose to annoy us ..?

pass came from the right side, so i assume it woulda been either Gholizadeh or Moharami ?? who were both sharp as a tack and 2 of the best TM players on the pitch throughout
                            I believe the pass to Taremi was made by Nourolahi. A beautiful, smart pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              I believe the pass to Taremi was made by Nourolahi. A beautiful, smart pass.
                              oh nice..!!

tbh, he is just about the Only domestic player in recent year or so getting time in TM who has impressed me with his general game smarts, movement, passing touch, composure ...!!
                              frankly im surprised he hasnt been scouted by an european suitors yet..? or why CQ crew overlooked him too..?
                              is he too old perhaps..?

Comment

The betting odds for Porto to beat Man City are already pretty high (6.0 or 7.0). If some of Porto fall off due to COVID precautions, Porto's chances are quite diminished. Having said that, it will be a nice chance for Taremi to shine.

Comment

Working...
                                X