Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi misses an absolute golden opportunity. Theres just no room for excuses when the stakes are this high.

Comment

mehdi almost scored early in 2nd ... but keeper barely got finger tips to parry away his shot to ck...! better intensity so far in 2nd half from porto

Comment

this is the worst game i have seen of Porto in terms of pass accuracy and successful passes
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

damn
          mousa maalid from 2 yards out..!! :/

Comment

Porto has no game plan and this must be because of the coach. Taremi and Marega don't get any services.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

This referee is a joke
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                This referee is a joke
                I think he is the one Porto have had problems with before.

Comment

Manefa has first touch of an olaagh

Comment

uribe has played a terrible game ... nearly caused the 2nd goal but got back to save it...injured in process ... needs to be subbed out

Comment

Porto has no midfield, weak defense and obviously not a solid coach.

Comment

taremi scores pk
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

mehdi cautioned for diving in box
                          nice pass from mehdi to tony martinez gets PK finally after some 3-4 shouts for it
                          mehdi should take this ...

Comment

Wow Tatemi takes the penalty.

1-1

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

OMG mehdi was sooo nervous while taking that penalty.

Comment

Yea baby.... Mehdi EScores the PK...!!

Comment

Working...
                                X