Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A team who manage to win a important game with all the press and stress having Porto chasing them with only 10 men during almost 90 minutes is a winner in my book. I salute the effort

Comment

Only if the fight is fair! Multiple obvious ref "mistakes" against porto. Porto was done dirty .
      Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
      A team who manage to win a important game with all the press and stress having Porto chasing them with only 10 men during almost 90 minutes is a winner in my book. I salute the effort

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

Vay dige I really hope he scores at least one today. Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              Vay dige I really hope he scores at least one today. Go Mehdi!
              i like that starting line-up a lot
              i believe he will bag at least 1 goal... probably more ..!

Comment

Also with Marega up front, mehdi is more than likely to get the full 90 minutes

Comment

Any links pls?

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                    Any links pls?
                    They will switch to Porto game in a few minutes:

http://www.parsatv.com/m/name=Shabake-Varzesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Moreirense scored 1. Do or die for Porto to win this game if they want to still be in the race for the number 1 spot.

Comment

0-1 HT
                        Porto and Mehdi havent been sharp enough in the opposition box and gave up a tokhmy goal from CK

Mehdi tried again to get on his bike but his effort went well over the bar

Comment

Wow what a boring game really. Porto lack a playmaker. Sergio O is definitely not one. Also Nanu is really Sorakh.

Comment

tokhmitar az hamechi is the camera angle.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              Wow what a boring game really. Porto lack a playmaker. Sergio O is definitely not one. Also Nanu is really Sorakh.
                              yea, both him and zaidu are the defensive weak links..!
                              Good service to Mehdi has been lacking but Mehdi also looks a bit kondo and not making himself available for service as well as he should..!! needs to pick up his offensive intensity a bit more in the 2nd half ..! they need to bring in Lewis Diaz or possibly even SC Jr. shortly after the 2nd half kick off to up the tempo and intensity a bit in opponents half of the pitch..!

Comment

Exceedingly boring game. Not even the slightest creativity in this porto side. Now will be the real test of if they even deserve championship.

Comment

Working...
                                X