X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporting scores. 1-0. 83'

Comment

Noooooooooooooo... Braga, 100 attacks, zero goals.... sporting, one attack, one goal!!!!

Comment

puta fking madarahhhhh
        can you believe this shit ?

Comment

braga need to stop pussy passsin the ball around the damn box
          send in crosses left n right or somebody take someone off damn dribble .... make something happen rather than killing the clock with bs Pothead passing

Comment

feels like what it likely be like watching TM against bahrain n iraq this coming june..!!

braga need to at least get a point from this match or the race for the league crown will be over for most part ..

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              feels like what it likely be like watching TM against bahrain n iraq this coming june..!!
              Khoda nakoneh. My heart can't take it.

Comment

i bet carvalhal wishes he had mehdi out there ke chapo raast gheycheee bezaneh to konje darvaze hame een saantraaro..!!

Comment

It just simply wasn’t meant to be, braga dominate everything and get nothing out of it. Let’s just hope sporting slips in their upcoming matches now

Comment

braga riiiid. They need abedzadeh and ghayedi asap.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Khoda nakoneh. My heart can't take it.
                      i been seeing that shitt in my dreams since they fked us with that venue change decision..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        i been seeing that shitt in my dreams since they fked us with that venue change decision..!!
                        Welcome to my life as a TM fan.

Comment

Porto can not let their foot off the gas. All is not decided. Sporting also had a starting defender red carded and 3 other players yellow carded today (these could throw off Sporting’s rotation on 1 or more games). Porto need to continue to win and hope for a trip up of sporting in the final few matches.

Comment

Here is the scenario that we could see. Sporting wins every match and tie with Benfica before their last match vs Maritimo. Porto wins all their remaining matches. It all comes down to Sporting's last match vs Maritimo. With Abedzadeh playing an amazing match Sporting still manages to score 1 from the spot then last minute Alipour scores to tie the match and Porto wins the Liga Nos title for the second year in a row!

Go Mehdi!

P.S. Remember that if Sporting and Porto have the same number of points, Porto wins on away goals at Sporting since they tied both of their league matches.

Comment

Sporting's Adan and Tiago Tomas will miss Nacional due to 5th yellow. Inacio will miss Nacional due to red.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                                Here is the scenario that we could see. Sporting wins every match and tie with Benfica before their last match vs Maritimo. Porto wins all their remaining matches. It all comes down to Sporting's last match vs Maritimo. With Abedzadeh playing an amazing match Sporting still manages to score 1 from the spot then last minute Alipour scores to tie the match and Porto wins the Liga Nos title for the second year in a row!

Go Mehdi!

P.S. Remember that if Sporting and Porto have the same number of points, Porto wins on away goals at Sporting since they tied both of their league matches.
                                The sporting I saw last night playing 80 minutes with 10 men against a top 4 team and still managing to score a goal and win tells me I should just accept Sporting is likely to win the title. But of course this is football and anything is possible.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X