X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      Mehdi to Alireza: Anything you can do I can do better....
      indeed
      Far higher degree to difficulty to connect (be it with his shin??) with that high ball going across the pitch with such mad pace...!! than ARJ's worldie which although it was still spectacular, if i recall well? the ball was sorta popped up in the air and mostly fell Down to his foot ..!

Comment

The elevation alone is just godly.

Not to mention the athleticism and control. Mehdi SHIREH!

Comment

Two best Porto players on the field today

Comment

Very much looking forward to seeing Taremi roasting Bahrain & Iraq.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Taremi: "We could have won more if we had a little more luck. It was not bad, but for us it is not enough. It was deserved to score one more goal. We made a great Champions League"

https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1382077306840231940

Comment

Sky Sports News in Uk on their breaking news vidiprinter saying ‘Chelsea through to next round despite losing 1-0 to spectacular Mehdi Taremi overhead kick’

Comment

I cannot stand British media. Such pompous attitude.

Comment

My GOD! He's nearly level with the other players heads while fully horizontal!

Comment

Hahaha guys, look at the goal again and SCs reaction with his head 🤣🤣🤣 Hes gonna have nightdreams tonight. "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I START HIM"

https://mobile.twitter.com/CompleteS...75053366419456

Comment

One of the best goals in the competition's history for one of the worst quarter-finalists of any competition. Absolutely tragic performance and benching our boy for over an hour too.

Comment

Lol Chelsea just loves conceding bicycle kicked goals from Iranians

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            Lol Chelsea just loves conceding bicycle kicked goals from Iranians
                            It's our Forte 🤣
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Portuguese sports media (O Jogo): "FC Porto said goodbye to the Champions this way: a work of art by Taremi"

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13567176.html

Comment

Whatever reason SC had for not starting Taremi, he lost a historic opportunity to advance to semi fanals of CL. And who knows may be to the final. Every match Taremi starts and finishes is a match worth watching with delight as it looks there is a purpose and some clever intelligent working out going on not the game the starters played today which was like 20 headless chickens running fast and furiously around and into each other on a football pitch.

Taremi showed yet again he was that star that could have taken Porto further in CL. But of course we all knew that here.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X