Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks roozan. it kind of works, like several others I tried, but my main problem is local (really poor WLAN once again. Sigh...)

Comment

Taremi is on his way in.

Comment

60th minute and still nothing. SC lost his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Porto lucky not be concede on that counter..!! wtf are you waiting for assshole...? waiting to concede another before ??

im really starting to think that mehdi musta picked up an injury in training ...? otherwise this make no freaking sense..!!
          i agree, i dont expect sc to do something this ballsy knowing the iranian internet mafia

Comment

Finally Mehdi getting ready to come in 62'

Comment

Even the commentators are asking for Mehdi

Comment

Taremi coming on!

Comment

Mehdi coming in soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

T is coming in
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      i agree, i dont expect sc to do something this ballsy knowing the iranian internet mafia
                      i know
                      we nearly costed him his job early in the season when he kept idiotically benching him..!!

Comment

Hopefully he’s got enough minutes to make substantial damage to Chelsea. And hope he’s not carrying injury!! Which will then beg the question why bench him??
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

OK. 62 mins just as my stream starts working Taremi comes on. Good omen!

Comment

Zaidu with another crappy cross.

Comment

He is looking dangerous

Comment

Taremi with header on goal .... nearly snuk in

Comment

Working...
                                X