X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh wooow, what a zedeh hal .

Comment

What an actual f***? I was shocked when I read the line up. You have to score 3 and you suddenly switch to 1 striker????
      At least I can concentrate on my team Bayern now!

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
        IF it's not too late by that point. One goal from Chelsea will effectively put this tie away. We saw in the first half that Marega couldn't shoulder the responsibility of creating danger up top on his own. I really hope this doesn't come back to bite SC in the ass. Risky decision in my opinion.
        Yeah it is risky but it's Chelsea, they can score at any minute. Rushing in with 2 or 3 strikers would be more risky i guess.
        Let's see and hope for Mehdi to do some miracle.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          I think it does throw Tuchel/Chelsea off too. This could be SC's mind games a bit. Having said that, totally bummed he won't play 90 minutes.
          There’s levels to this mind games stuff....too much of it isn’t good especially for your star player who has completely thrived for your team in recent months. A “semi dry spell” followed up with a goal to end it should not result in him being cheated out of this game! They very clearly missed him last game and today they will pay the price again.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            Why the upset? It's clearly coachs plan. I would have benched him too, to bring him motivated around 55-65 mins.
            Come on, you would NOT have benched you best offensive player when you desperately need a win with 2 goals. That's crazy.

Comment

Ya Mehdi ye kam asibdideeh ast, ya yek tasmime taktiki ast az Conceicao, ke be nazare man yek tasmime na-dorosti ast.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

One goal by Chelsea and Porto will need 4 goals!!!!!!! 3 goals will eliminate Porto. So SC is trying to not get scored on in the first half and hopefully, get a lucky goal. Then you have one half to have Taremi score a goal without conceding... They really put themselves in a hole by losing 2-0 at home on the first leg...

Comment

Even if you have to play with 1 striker, only a crack head would pick Marega over Taremi
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Not a wise decision. Hope it is not performance related as he scored a goal last week.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      Come on, you would NOT have benched you best offensive player when you desperately need a win with 2 goals. That's crazy.
                      Daghighan.

Tanha kesi ke dar tarkibe bedoone Mehdi mitone poshte khate defaie Chelsea kaar kone Marega ast. Amma tanha Marega asargozaar nemitone baashe.

In be nazare man yek eshtebaahe taktiki ast.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Khoda be dade SC berese age bazio bebazan. The Media and fans wont be nice to him. He's basically planning to park the bus in the first half hoping not concede a goal. I hope this is not his plan.

Comment

The notion of Olivera being the top goal scorer of the team is quite ridiculous when you realize that he has taken several PKs that Taremi has drawn.

This is going to be nail in the coffin for Porto, mark my words, they aren't moving on.

Taremi is good, but hes not second half hattrick against undefeated in champions league Chelsea good.
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I think if score is 1-0 at half time for Porto, then Taremi comes in for Marega in the second half and they continue to play with 1 striker. If score is 0-0 at half time, Taremi joins Marega on top while they pull out a midfielder.

Comment

SC is planning on being very defensive in the first half and maybe even getting a lucky goal. He'll go crazy offensive in the 2nd half as he has no other hope.

Comment

I would like SC plans to work and I hope Porto wins the night. It could also be possible that Chelsea have worked plans with Taremi starting and this line up might throw them a bit. If Taremi is subbed in later and he does score or make goals it would be amazing.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X