Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best possible scenario. Good response... eyval..

Comment

A lot of taremis goals are super sloppy precision isn’t part of his game.
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

haha Diaz wasn't happy, Mehdi robbed him lol

Comment

Comment

Sporting plays tomorrow vs. Famalicao. Currently leading Porto by 5 points. Let's go Famalicao =)

Comment

What a day for Iranian football:

Brentford wins 5-0 and Ghoddos gets to come in for 10+ minutes.
              Maritimo wins 1-0 with Alipour scoring and Abedz solid in goal.
              Foolad wins 4-0 in Ryad in the ACL playoff match sending UAE's Al-Ain home.
              Porto wins 2-0 with Mehdi ending his unprecedented 9 game drought!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Sérgio Conceição: "We always had the game under control. It was a good game on our part in the middle of a very important and exhausting tie. We have to run after the loss and look at all the games in the championship as a final"

Eleven to present with Chelsea: "I will do as I did today: choose the best to start the game. It is always with the thought of giving the best to the team to win the games.

Comment

League goal counts:

12 Sergio Oliveira
                  10 Taremi
                  6 Marega
                  4 Luis Diaz
                  3 Evanilson, Otavio, Uribe, Martinez
                  2 Corona,Pepe
                  1 Zaidu, Mbemba, Joao Mario

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Narahat nabash baba

Comment

This Diaz is such a baby. He’s talented but can’t handle someone else being selfish for once.

Comment

missed the game
                          but a good take from Mehdi to put the finishing touches on that cross...!
                          i dont even think he noticed Diaz lining up for the cross behind him...... he was so focused on where the service was to come and positioning and timing his run in order meet it and put it away that... had a good beat on that cross... i dont think even if he had noticed LD there late-on he woulda backed outa of it..!!

fk him anyways, about time somebody gave him a dose of his khoreh asss

Comment

Man ke shakhsan hal kardam rid be Diaz. This guys is Khoreh Nr 1 and it was about time that Mehdi shows who's in charge. This aint no kindergarten, it's competition at highest level.

Comment

Comment

I didn't watch the game, what did he do?

Dame mehdi garm, mehdi has been way too generous for porto players, it's about time mehdi taking some for himself. For example oliveira owe's 1/3 of his goals to mehdi and his penalties.
                                Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                This Diaz is such a baby. He’s talented but can’t handle someone else being selfish for once.

Comment

Working...
                                X