X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links pls

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Low definition but reliable...

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/77334/To..._FC_Porto.html

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        Links pls

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        http://www.hesgoal.com/news/77334/To..._FC_Porto.html

Comment

Diaz in instead of Toni, no sign of Mehdi yet.

Comment

Mehdi is on!

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Here you go. Taremi on the 73rd minute

Comment

Taremi!!!!! Goal

Comment

#10 for #9!

Comment

Comment

Taremi is back. The commentators praised our boy so highly. Good day for Iranian football today. [emoji106]

Comment

Good day at the office for our Portugal boys. 👏 👏
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Mehdi took that header with authority and the followup was pure strength. Luiz Diaz was expecting to take the header (and in the beginning of the season Mehdi would have let that cross go to Diaz), but Mehdi came out like a hammer for that cross. He's ready for Chelsea! LET'S GO PORTO!

Comment

Couldn't ask for anything more before Tuesday's game. Rested and has his confidence back.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Mehdi took that header with authority and the followup was pure strength. Luiz Diaz was expecting to take the header (and in the beginning of the season Mehdi would have let that cross go to Diaz), but Mehdi came out like a hammer for that cross. He's ready for Chelsea! LET'S GO PORTO!
                              Diaz was not happy if you noticed but I guess Taremi was showing him he could be selfish too. Diaz never passed to him on many occasions so I am happy to see Mr.T did what he did.

Comment

Faghat hal kardam mehdi toopo az sare diaz oskol vardasht gool zad. A few mnutes earlier he set him up to just give him a low pas to tap in but the AH lobbed it over Taremi's head. Mehadi should be much more aware of that and pounce on opportunities whenever he can.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X