Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not watching the game but according to LiveScore commentary (which I know can be way off) it said that Sanussi should have done better with two chances , how accurate is that ?

Comment

Chelsea scored 1. Bad defending, and im surprised that Marchesin let that go in.

Comment

zaidu and then marchesin rid
        0-1
        they can ill afford to give up another goal now

i dont know why they tanked back so deep in their own half all the sudden... ?they were controlling the tempo and the game and taking to chelsea minutes prior..!!

Comment

Originally posted by snowleopard View Post
          I am watching on DAZN and the English commentator did say that goal scorers Taremi and Oliveira will be missed.
          yea , my bad i meant in the pregame show
          i heard the announcers mention his absence
          soft goal to concede .... they had chelsea on their heels and confidence shaken a bit before they conceded that tokhmy goal.

Comment

zaidu reminds me of amiri in tm, a weak link

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              zaidu reminds me of amiri in tm, a weak link
              Zaidu wishes he was as good as Amiri.
              Amiri is a tank and was one of our best in WC 2018.

Comment

Goal was from the favourite son of Frank Lampard. Can’t let any more in now .

Comment

That was a frustrating goal to give up. Zaidu bit too hard on the player receiving, always of a risk of getting rolled there. Marche should've saved that too it was very much savable.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                    That was a frustrating goal to give up. Zaidu bit too hard on the player receiving, always of a risk of getting rolled there. Marche should've saved that too it was very much savable.
                    Yea there was not much power behind that shot. I'm surprised he didn't react better.

Comment

zaidu has this occasional/almost frequent defensive concentration lapses which is annoying AF..!
                      earlier in the game had the best chance of Porto to score but Skied if from 3 yards out..!!

HT 0-1

Porto need to come out in second half and attack chelsea early and try to catch them off guard...! need somebody to take some shots from outside ... or pepper their box with more frequent highballs ....chelsea defending with too many numbers ..!

Comment

I wish one of the Germans had scored that goal. Not a Mount fan but talk about clinical. Give credit where its due. Two amazing touches... Perfect first touch and perfect placement of the second...

Comment

Was getting worried Mehdi might not make the 2nd leg XI if they kept a clean-sheet so all good.

Comment

When Taremi is in the starting line up Porto looks different and seem to play differently and looks like they have a grand master plan that they are just looking to execute and the opponents seem nervous and cautious. When he is not is Porto plays like they just get the ball and rush to the other side to shove the ball in. Or is it all me thinking this?
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              When Taremi is in the starting line up Porto looks different and seem to play differently and looks like they have a grand master plan that they are just looking to execute and the opponents seem nervous and cautious. When he is not is Porto plays like they just get the ball and rush to the other side to shove the ball in. Or is it all me thinking this? Do you see this as well?
                              Porto's front line looks lost without Mehdi.

Comment

Announcers talking about Mehdi and what a threat he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X