Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just shows even when he doesn’t score how well he plays and how important he is to the team.

To answer your question as well Essi, Porto have an away game against Tondela on Saturday so will be leaving Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Just shows even when he doesn’t score how well he plays and how important he is to the team.

To answer your question as well Essi, Porto have an away game against Tondela on Saturday so will be leaving Spain.
      Damet garm.

Comment

Mehdi and probably next Oliverio are just about the top two workhorse type Porto players who contribute a massive amount of defensive hustle and intangibles in addition to their scoring roles in Porto which ultimately results in positive outcomes for their team...!!
        the absence of Both for today's match is really huge blow ....!!
        other's in the team really need to be at their best and put in a lotta extra effort on the pitch today in order to keep their shitt tight and avoid giving up any more than 1 away goal which will be key to their possible progress in the return match..!!

more than 2 conceded goals today will all but certainly seal their fate..!! Marchesine and Pepe must step up their games again like the last match..!!

Let's Go Dragons..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Here you go dadash. This one has Mehdi's best chance that he booted in the air. Perhaps, being around Hajsafi in the TM camp affected Mehdi

Go Mehdi!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/230...%D8%B1%D8%A7-1
          ha ha ha

thanks , yep that was a terrible miss-kick ...!! looked like the Vintage Mehdi
          he really needs to get on scorer sheet in the league game ahead of the return match vs Chelsea in order to have the proper confidence to redeem himself after his sent-off in last CL match which is really gonna put Porto on their heels today..!!

Comment

I'm over the moon that he got that for the 3rd time but honestly i was not expecting that to be fair. Damesh garm, shows that even when you miss a chance or 2 but play really effectively for your team that they choose you as the best striker. Mehdi is very important for porto, he is all over the place battling for the team. Hopefully they can get a draw out of chelsea without him.
            Originally posted by Essi View Post
            Wow, Dont know if this was posted but for the third month in a row, Mehdi was selected as best forward in the league.

Comment

Comment

FYI, that’s the award for February. It was probably just delivered recently.

Comment

Come on Porto!!

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

pulisic on bench

Comment

TIMe for Diaz and Corona to pull some Latin fire cracker moves, stun the English and walk away with the advantage! LETS GO!

Comment

Wishing our honorary Iranian, Marchesin, a clean sheet and a productive game.

Comment

On paper, Chelsea should walk away with an easy win. Luckily, they will not play on paper, but on grass.
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

damn
                            i cant believe that wanker ref denying our boy tonight's opportunity to further make a name for himself in European football..!!
                            non of the announcers on the TV even bother to mention anything about his absence ... only reference being made to Oliverio because of his goal scoring record..!! most of which are PKs earned by non other than our boy

Comment

This isn’t Chelsea strongest team by far so hopefully Porto can take advantage of that - even if they can get a 0-0 will be an ok result . Just don’t let Chelsea get the away goal.

Comment

I am watching on DAZN and the English commentator did say that goal scorers Taremi and Oliveira will be missed.
                                Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                damn
                                i cant believe that wanker ref denying our boy tonight's opportunity to further make a name for himself in European football..!!
                                non of the announcers on the TV even bother to mention anything about his absence ... only reference being made to Oliverio because of his goal scoring record..!! most of which are PKs earned by non other than our boy

Comment

Working...
                                X