X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Mehdi is clearly a 90min player, helping defend and hold the lead even when Porto is ahead. Marega gets winded much sooner. Not sure why Mehdi was subbed out before Marega.
      While Mehdi was on They had 6 defenders at all times two of them just on each side of Mehdi. Literally parked the bus and didn't let Mehdi do much. If you watch the game as soon as mehdi was subbed Portimonense switched to 343 formation. The mistake SC made but was lucky to get away with was SC by taking mehdi out encouraged Portimonense to losen up their nack line and brought in more forwards and attacking mids, but he must have forgotten he had subbed Pepe out. His defence is vulnerable without Pepe to organise it and keep it solid. SC coaching team must work with Mehdi to work out strategies, because teams are now taking Mehdi seriously and basically work out how to shut him down. Tonight Portemonense had a great strategy that worked. They completely shut Taremi down.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Coach's verbal brawl

Comment

Damesh garm

Comment

Do we know when Porto are planning to take Mehdi off the roids? The kid's gonna make Adama Traore look like Ghaedi soon.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Coach's verbal brawl
              ANOTHER irooni-esque scene in a liga nos match and this time with a former PGPL coach involved. Man this league REALLY is the Iran of Europe
              Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 03-21-2021, 04:40 PM.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Maybe it’ll be in Bahrain!?

Comment

Taremi in Iran's elect for preparatory game with Syria

FC Porto striker was summoned to represent the Iranian national team, as well as Jafar Salmani, Portimonense defender.

Mehdi Taremi, FC Porto striker, was summoned to represent the Iran national team in the preparation game with Syria, scheduled for March 30.

In addition to the dragon player, also defender Jafar Salmani, from Portimonense, is on the list of 24 elected from the Middle East team.

The duel with Syria is Iran's only commitment at this stop for national team matches, after qualifying matches for the '2022 World Cup have been postponed.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13483151.html

Comment

Comment

Otavio re-newed with Porto until 2025.

Comment

Seems like they are buying a forward, Pepe from Gremio in Brazil for 15 M?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Seems like they are buying a forward, Pepe from Gremio in Brazil for 15 M?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                          wing to replace tecatito probably.He can play RW or LW.

Comment

FC Porto with record in the knockout stage: Champions showcase is worth 37 million

Among the 16 teams in the knockout phase of the Champions League, FC Porto saw the biggest increase in the market value of the squad.

The journey of FC Porto in the Champions League will have the next chapters in the quarter-finals and brought more than prestige or the 73 million euros of prizes that UEFA will pay.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...nteudo_fechado

Comment

Tecatito linked with Chelsea. Interesting considering Porto is playing Chelsea in the CL.

Don't understand the move from Chelsea's perspective considering they have 5 wingers of a similar quality.

As for Tecatito himself, I haven't been overly impressed. He has his moments of brilliance, but he's selfish and disappears for large swaths of a match.

Comment

Ali Daei scored two goals on Chelsea in 1999. Taremi (Daei's discovery) scoring two on Chelsea in 2021 would be amazing.
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X