• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF. Taremi out for Luiz Diaz. There goes the game

Comment

He is out@ 70 min

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

his overall play was strong again. Good link up and work winning knock downs.

He had one chance he should have done a lot better, opting for lob instead of powerful shot. But everybody can miss one chance.

I hope he hits peak form again before that return leg vs chelsea.

Comment

Mehdi is clearly a 90min player, helping defend and hold the lead even when Porto is ahead. Marega gets winded much sooner. Not sure why Mehdi was subbed out before Marega.

Comment

SALMANI in!

I guess there is a quota for only 1 Iranian on the filed at a time

Comment

Mehdi is playing about two games a week since becoming a regular in the team. International break will do him good.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Mehdi is clearly a 90min player, helping defend and hold the lead even when Porto is ahead. Marega gets winded much sooner. Not sure why Mehdi was subbed out before Marega.
                yea like wtf
                maybe because he stood by and watch and didnt mix it up in that retarded squabble between the coach's where clearly again the hotheaded SC was primarily to blame for..??

Comment

I love how both Mehdi and Jafar have their first names on their jersey's and that's how the Portuguese announcers refer to them. How very Portuguese/Brazilian =)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    I love how both Mehdi and Jafar have their first names on their jersey's and that's how the Portuguese announcers refer to them. How very Portuguese/Brazilian =)
                    Exactly the opposite for me

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Exactly the opposite for me
                      When in Rome...

Comment

They gave Sergio's FK as an OG to the goalie. Technically it bounced off the woodwork and hit the GK's back and then bounced back in. Both Porto's goals were OG's.

Comment

I think first game back after international break Mehdi scores a couple of goals.

Comment

Poorly officiated game in my opinion. The referee was to blame for the booking of 3 yellow cards in the aftermath of the whole tunnel event. Who on earth sends two clearly hot tempered managers off at the very same time and expects them both to go down the tunnel in a peaceful way [emoji23][emoji2359]

Comment

2-1 good/ sorta lucky victory

what number was salmani ? i hardly noticed him on the pitch... wasnt involved ??

Comment

Porto still in second (barely), with Sporting and Braga to still play this week. Ten points is a lot of ground to make up against Sporting, though keeping second place would allow for automatic UCL entry.

Comment

Working...
                                X