X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assist Taremi lol

Comment

excellent hold up by taremi to get ball out of tight space under pressure.

lays it back off for sergio who has a typical powerful strike from range on target, gk cant hold it and it squeaks in.

Assist meti and 2-0.

Comment

Taremi subbed out 80th minute. Average game from him tbh but also didn't get the best service. Had a chance in the box but dived instead, pissing off a lot of the fans

Still got an assist though

Comment

Not a bad game, but his goal scoring draught is getting long.

Comment

taremi subbed min 83.

Solid performance by him, especially active in second half.

Porto win (assuming this holds) puts them back 2nd until braga play tomorrow.

Comment

He played ok, Corona, Otavia and Oliveira must be the most frustrating playmakers to play in front of. He worked hard and got his assist. He had the chance with the ‘penalty incident’ to stay on his feet I think and have a shot. Also just before his assist he had a good chance to turn and shoot but was too slow off the mark (tiredness setting in). He offers so much to this team though and they defended well against him and Marega so overall decent game.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                Not a bad game, but his goal scoring draught is getting long.
                No goals in the last 4 games in the league but of the 6 that Porto have scored Mehdi has set up half of them. I said a few pages back that his place in this team is different to that in Rio Ave , he comes deeper and works a lot outside the box too and sets up the attacking midfielders. There isn’t a reliance on him to get the goals like there was at Rio Ave so those assists are just as welcome for the team.

Comment

his role is way different than last year.

He has to drop deep, link play, put in insane defensive yards, etc.

Sometimes he will have periods like he had a few weeks ago where everything he touches turns to gold, sometimes he will have periods where of that 1-2 clear cut chances he gets a game he cannot convert them.

Whats important is he is still contributing to the wins in huge ways, be them statistically + not statistically. Hence why SC keeps him on even when he subs others.

here is the assist.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    his role is way different than last year.
                    He has to drop deep, link play, put in insane defensive yards, etc.
                    Sometimes he will have periods like he had a few weeks ago where everything he touches turns to gold, sometimes he will have periods where of that 1-2 clear cut chances he gets a game he cannot convert them.
                    Whats important is he is still contributing to the wins in huge ways, be them statistically + not statistically. Hence why SC keeps him on even when he subs others.

here is the assist.
                    When he passes to Olivera he runs towards the goal that signalled Oli to shoot and he would get the rebound. Nice clever work. He was superb tonight. The other team had a good plan against porto. They basically were man marking Taremi and Marega the entire time they were on. It is no longer just 'scorring goals' it is 'Making goals' Taremi does that well.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Exactly , was a clever run from him. That is what you want your strikers doing , bring there for any rebounds off the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Oliviera can really shoot. This one from 20+ meters was so effortless it was rare to my eyes.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          Oliviera can really shoot. This one from 20+ meters was so effortless it was rare to my eyes.
                          It was also so powerful that it continued into the net, despite the keeper getting both hands on it.

Comment

Well deserved by these two. It's nice seeing such a well-rounded team, that can play critical matches every 3-4 days and still excel. Mehdi is in very good company.

Comment

I really fell in love with Porto, even when Taremi wouldnt play for them anymore. I didnt ever have that feeling for any other team.

Comment

watched most of the game
                                i thought he had a pretty solid 80min
                                hustled hard as always ...was unselfish and had a few good set-ups, one of which oliverio scored from ....did well to position himself between the ball and defender in the box and was clearly tripped up in the box by him... but too much publicity about him getting PKs in the league i suppose has caused the ref's to become especially stingy with awarding him PKs, even when he is clearly hacked in the box like today...! (he was awarded PK in juve game for a much lesser contact and CR7 has scored probably 20-30% of all his career goals from such soft contact and PKs ?)sure he is strong enough and coulda stayed on his feet if he wanted to, but why would he not go down when clearly contact is made on him and not the ball in the box ..? to me that was a pretty clear PK ...!
                                he coulda scored a goal or 2 from the run of play too had his teammates not ball hog too much and made quicker combinations with him..! or be too greedy and take stupid shots on goal when he is wide open and well positioned to finish..!!
                                i suppose he was yanked a bit early to give rest before next game in 5 days, after the 2nd goal put the end result of this game in little doubt..!
                                Last edited by BacheLot; 03-14-2021, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X