Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was even more embarrassing and frankly plain pathetic to watch about Taremi's incident is watching nearly the entire juve playing squad (even some of their wankers from the bench) screaming and running up to Ref ... demanding he sends Mehdi off..! like a bunch of whinny lil bitches that they always are..!! Italians teams are like the Ayrabs of EU football ..!!
    That alone should tell you How Big of Torn Taremi was in their eyes in both legs and how besides his immense offensive production, he all so often got back and simply broke down their whole Transitory (D to Offense) tactics in Middle of the pitch, cutting out the obvious passing lanes and forcing juve to look unsettled and confused with his phenomenal/on the spot positioning and physical prowess and non-stop engine..!! even the best of all DM would be proud of that aspect of his game..!
    and you all saw for yourself, how toothless offensively and vulnerable defensively Porto became almost immediately after his removal and for the remainder of the match, even irrelevant of the man shortage..!
    regardless of the said above, i dont really think his EU career path trajectory woulda remained the same and possibly coulda not even survived??, had porto Lost out on advancement into 1/4finals and the especially the Financial riche$ that it afforded them in order to drag themselves slowly outa of the FFP doghouse they are in currently which is really hampering their progress as a club more so than anything else..!!
    ps
    another thing i suspect, is that the wall jumped up to block Oliverio's FK on CR7s suggestions of doing so..??
    you would assume that Ronaldo was the one, most familiar with Sergio's shooting tendencies and strengths from set-piece deliveries...!? i also woulda guessed that he'd just try to find an opening in order to offload a hard to handle shot on goal and hope for someone to burry the possible keeper spill from it..! even from my limited viewing of his game, Oliverio has the skill to connect well with sweet spot on the ball and frequently generate a somewhat accurate but very High Velocity shots on goal from anywhere near the box ...! he aint much of a technical/swerving/Placement sort of a shooter and rarely shoots ground balls or low rollers..!! he is certainly comes across to me as a Roberto Carlos type power shot FK taker..!!?
    either he noted CR7's defensive suggestion to the other two on the wall or suspected they were going to jump and hit that low shot .... or maybe he just mishit it and got luck..??
    regardless he snuck that sob in and the rest is history ... for the wankers @ juve @least..!! Oliverio's vintage beautiful smile after he scores also is such a lovely sight to behold..!!
    he really saved our man's hide with that goal and as such, his earlier khoreh baziash are hereby all forgiven ..!!

Comment

Watched quite a few games since the Juve one and seen countless players kicking the ball away with throw ins or the whistle goes and nothing is given. Yes it is a bookable offence but it is so rarely given unless it is continuous. I can’t remember Porto players doing it before that, Mehdi had just been booked and common sense would have been to have a word with him and tell him no more.
      I thought the ref at first was going to be sensible when he told the Juve players to move away but then made a rash call. Also it is also a bookable offence to ask the ref to book or send off a player so the Juve team and the bench should have got a yellow if the ref was following the rules.

Anyway game is gone and we move on, Mehdi has nothing to prove. He has done so much already for Porto this season , without his contributions they would be in real trouble this season in the league.

Comment

Sérgio Conceição reveals what Taremi said after Juventus-FC Porto

Statements by Sérgio Conceição during the press conference to preview the game of FC Porto against Paços de Ferreira, this Sunday.

I always said that the priority was the championship, with the qualification in the Champions League do the goals change ?: "No, they don't change anything. It's exactly the same."

What did you say to Taremi ?: "What did you say? These are very much our conversations. It was not good to reveal what you said. Are you talking about the emotion of Taremi at the end [of the Juventus game for the Champions League]? He felt that had a less good time, which coincided with a strict referee and, therefore, said that he wanted to redeem himself already tomorrow, playing with Paços de Ferreira and making a goal. "

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13454008.html

Comment

Match day today at 1pm PST, don't forget about daylight saving time today (does Europe have this? it's such a pain in the neck in the US).

Comment

One thing Mehdi needs work on is running with the ball.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Starting
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Does anyone have a link?

Comment

I have been looking to see him play today please give
                  a link

Comment

live link : http://cdn.livetv394.me/webplayer2.p...410&ci=28&si=1

Comment

Mehdi very hungry for a goal. Best chance so far was a rocket header in the early minutes that went just over the goal. His positioning has been superb, but service to the middle has been a bit limited

Comment

Thanks for the link

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          Mehdi very hungry for a goal. Best chance so far was a rocket header in the early minutes that went just over the goal. His positioning has been superb, but service to the middle has been a bit limited
                          Pacos have defended well and you can see why they have only lost five games so far. He nearly had another great chance from a header that Zaidu went for, if he had left it then Mehdi was flying in behind him.
                          There was one great ball played through to him which he crossed to Marega but was defended well and cleared.

Pacos look a very well coached and organised team.

Comment

Mehdi's header and cross

Comment

Marchesin is unbelievable...

Comment

far more involved now. His linkup play is simply brilliant. Near assist for marega and almost connected himself with a bike attempt he initiated with good hold up play

Comment

Working...
                                X