X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see Marchesin getting some coverage back in his home country:

https://www.infobae.com/america/depo...grar-la-epica/

Comment

I don't care that Porto may not be a big step up for Azmoun, but him and Taremi in the same team would be amazing. Could work, especially if they decide to sell Marega which had been rumored in the past.

Other great options would be Mimo and Gholizadeh who would fit right in with this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
        He actually got a yellow which happened to be his second yellow hence expulsion [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Right but still, a second yellow is generally given for a bad tackle or inconvenient foul, etc. Kicking a ball right as the whistle is being blown didn't deserve a second yellow and thus an expulsion IMO

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          Good to see Marchesin getting some coverage back in his home country:
          https://www.infobae.com/america/depo...grar-la-epica/
          Dar Argentina hame midonand Marchesín ki ast va chejoori daare dar Porto kaar mikone. Manande Emiliano Martínez dar Aston Villa ke hamchenin donbaal mikonand.

Taghriban har hafte dar bareye Marche khabar hast.

No te preocupés pibe.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Taremi never learns!

He is victim of the corrupt football culture in Iran where it is okay to behave and act in this manner.

He put the whole team at risk of bowing out with his selfishness. His teammates put on a heck of a display to make up for his stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              Taremi never learns!

He is victim of the corrupt football culture in Iran where it is okay to behave and act in this manner.

He put the whole team at risk of bowing out with his selfishness. His teammates put on a heck of a display to make up for his stupidity.
              On the plus side Portuguese football is the euro version of Iran. That league is full of hot heads and selfish style football. All will be forgotten, when Mehdi scores in the next round.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                On the plus side Portuguese football is the euro version of Iran. That league is full of hot heads and selfish style football. All will be forgotten, when Mehdi scores in the next round.
                All is forgotten and forgiven already. They advanced baba. Teammates, coach, fans, they all love him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Right but still, a second yellow is generally given for a bad tackle or inconvenient foul, etc. Kicking a ball right as the whistle is being blown didn't deserve a second yellow and thus an expulsion IMO
                  Watched it 100 times...anyone who says he kicked it right at whistle or was in a kicking motion is being very generous. He was on a clear break with no passing option and no shot on net. It was a frustrated punt after the whistle because he felt his fast break counter was unjustly whistled down. He fully deserved the delay of game yellow.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    Disagree! ... it won't be forgotten.

Are you telling me that you forgot how he got a red card for a careless act in the game against China only to miss the game against Japan. What about that comedy classic act of our defense line who stopped playing only to attach the referee in the game against Japan costing us the Asian championship that we really deserved. And what about Al-Kasir who made perspolise pay for his lack of brain. This is not some matter that can be forgotten soon ... our football culture needs to be changed. I have followed football everywhere and played with so many different nationalities, never seen the silly behavior of Iranian players anywhere.

Comment

Vítor Baía, vice-president of FC Porto: We want more players like Taremi. He is respected for his DNA. When hiring Taremi, for example, it was our story.

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-13443438.html

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Vítor Baía, vice-president of FC Porto: We want more players like Taremi. He is respected for his DNA. When hiring Taremi, for example, it was our story.
                        it bc he is silly, stupid and iranian! He will never amount to anything! I know more than porto vice president!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Wow, I didnt know Baia is Vice President. He was one of my absolutely favourite keeper back in time in Porto. I remember he was also in a all-star team together with Figo visiting Iran and playing game vs our former stars.

Comment

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Behtarin chizi ke pas az kaarte ghermezesh mitonest pish biyaad hamin jaayizeye bazikone mah bood.

Baraye khod-bavaarie Mehdi harf nadare.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I have a Porto home shirt with Mehdi #9 in size large if anyone is interested. Dm me. Wanted to see if anyone here wanted it before I stuck it on eBay.

Comment

Working...
                                X