Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how big of a check they wrote the ref during the half...

Comment

I’ve always been a huge fan or Ronaldo but after seeing him be the first to cry to the ref after the incident I’ve really lost a lot of respect for him. Too much reliance on ref to win. Pretty sad for someone who’s idolized Ronaldo for years

Comment

Kudos to Porto for putting a good fight back despite being a man down. They’re still hustling trying to score [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

both yellows were soft. IDk how people are saying he shouldnt have gone for the first one, maybe you havent ever played football but when your team is on the backfoot and there is a chance of dangerous break and you are so close to the ball you gotta go for it.

Even in that foul he only tapped chiesa's ankle. The guy milked it badly. Initially ref wasnt even going to call foul.

As for the second, it looked more to me like he was trying to lob gk and just carried through with kick which he already had started when ref blew whistle. It was naive especially considering distance involved but no way juve player is red carded for that.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            When taremi is walking off he says
            This is champions league?
            German commentator was blaming the ref for being not sensible enough in a champions league game. With „this is champions league,”
            Meaning a ref should consider a less harder decision for such a moment in the most important club competition quarter finals.
            He fucked up the whole game.
            Enough balls where available at the side line, no time wasting, just a kicked ball.
            He could have handled better. Of course Taremi should have done better himself, no doubt.
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

the larger picture here is porto is about to lose the league cup and now the CL. thats not good news

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                But if in this game one team is leading 2:1 why would it go into extension? Or do they they take the two game total score as basis for the extension?
                Results and Goal aggregation on both legs is the same which is like a draw. Thus extra time

Comment

Before you blame his "Iranianness" for this mistake by the ref, guess who else got a red card for exactly the same thing?!!! Being an Arsenal fan, I remember this clearly. It was a stupid call by the ref then, and it is a stupid by the ref now. No need to blame Taremi or his "Iranianness". Jeeez

Robin Van Persie's Red Card Against Barcelona Is The Worst Refereeing Decision Of The Decade

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-van-persies-red-card-against-barca-is-the-worst-refereeing-decision-20191228

Yes back then, it was Barcelona with Messi and now Juve with Ronaldo.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    I’ve always been a huge fan or Ronaldo but after seeing him be the first to cry to the ref after the incident I’ve really lost a lot of respect for him. Too much reliance on ref to win. Pretty sad for someone who’s idolized Ronaldo for years
                    It is a classic with cr7, don't know it takes you so long to open the eyes. The two times TM played Portugal he didn't behave well

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                      But if in this game one team is leading 2:1 why would it go into extension? Or do they they take the two game total score as basis for the extension?
                      Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                        the larger picture here is porto is about to lose the league cup and now the CL. thats not good news
                        they were never going to win the CL either lol. This is just a Cinderella run at best. Let’s be real

Comment

The game should have been over by half time - how many chances did Otavio, Corona and Olivera want to pass the ball and make the right decision instead of trying to score from outside the box. Or be on a break and pass the ball straight to the Juve players. Then we wouldn’t even be having these discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            Before you blame his "Iranianness" for this mistake by the ref, guess who else got a red card for exactly the same thing?!!! Being an Arsenal fan, I remember this clearly. It was a stupid call by the ref then, and it is a stupid by the ref now. No need to blame Taremi or his "Iranianness". Jeeez

Robin Van Persie's Red Card Against Barcelona Is The Worst Refereeing Decision Of The Decade

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-van-persies-red-card-against-barca-is-the-worst-refereeing-decision-20191228

Yes back then, it was Barcelona with Messi and now Juve with Ronaldo.
                            I was just going to bring this up.
                            I can't believe our fans are even more prone to overreaction than Arsenal fans :|

Comment

The ref look like in his 50’s

Comment

Whyyyyyyyyy Mehdi? One moment of stupidity could ruin the whole great season...

The moment he made that strong foul in the first half and the ref gave him the final warning I had a bad feeling about him getting a red.

Comment

Working...
                                X