This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    At this point it doesn't really matter us the Iranian Porto fans say. What counts and matters is what their own fans in Portugal and in fact what his club management thinks and will react to it. We're humans and we all make mistakes. Taremi I am sure has already learned his lesson. Iranians emotional meltdown is one of our most conspicuous traits!
    This team has Pepe as a captain and Conceicao as a coach. If anyone understand these issues its them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      I understand that this can happen to the best player in the world but this seems to be a trend with our teams.

Its only a trend because you follow Iranian football and notice these things. 2 weeks from now most non-Iranian fans won't even remember.

Comment

What is this crap being Iranian thing/meltdown/emotional crap? Why is it Iranian? So many top players all over the world do this maybe they are all Iranians in disguise? :0)
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Its only a trend because you follow Iranian football and notice these things. 2 weeks from now most non-Iranian fans won't even remember.
          The Porto fans will be the first to forget.

Comment

The more I watch of how well Porto are still fighting back pisses me off thinking how much better they could be with Taremi still on the pitch...

Comment

Next time Taremi gets a yellow in a game i think its better to take him out and rest him. He needs to be reminded to cool the F down by being subbed

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                The Porto fans will be the first to forget.
                Agree! Especially given how many times Taremi came through for the team and was the sole reason for a win.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  When taremi is walking off he says
                  This is champions league?

He says ‘This is Champions League? this is champions league? Fuck off.’

https://mobile.twitter.com/FOOTBALL_...97850384326660

Comment

that crazy Ronaldos reaction to the ref after Taremis kick deserved a warning too! such a cheep red card, Taremi is a grate player not blaming him for anything just he is sometimes a bit slow
                    sigpic

Comment

Did you notice no juve players has a yellow card?
                      Then we can speak of conspiration with Kuypers ! The guy already f* badly psg three times in the last couple of years!

Comment

Don't they go to ET and penalties if required?
                        Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                        So at this point the teams are tied at 3-3 and even on the first tie breaker.

Since the SECOND TIEBREAKER is HEAD-TO-HEAD GOAL DIFFERENCE, does anyone know how they match up?
                        Don't they go to ET and penalties if required?
                        But if in this game one team is leading 2:1 why would it go into extension? Or do they they take the two game total score as basis for the extension?

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                          Next time Taremi gets a yellow in a game i think its better to take him out and rest him. He needs to be reminded to cool the F down by being subbed
                          I know he drops back to defend a lot, but I don't understand why he goes in for challenges that could cause him to get cautioned. During the first half he had a long tackle that could've caused him to get a yellow, but luckily he didn't bring his foot into it and was not given the yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by pas-bedeh View Post
                            Agree! Especially given how many times Taremi came through for the team and was the sole reason for a win.
                            I was being sarcastic. They’ll never forget.

Comment

Phew, offside. 3:1 would have been the end.

Comment

Just reminding people that Mehdi has 15 goals and 10 assists already for Porto this season , that is not including his penalties won (like the one tonight which is the reason even with his sending off that they have a chance of qualifying)

Without his contributions they would be struggling to get into Champs League next season and probably behind Benfica and Braga. All this after getting top scorer in his first season in Portugal. What a player he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X